Haryana DET 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Application Form for engineering & pharmacy courses has been released on 7th May 2018. It is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Every year it organizes the admission process for admission in polytechnic engineering/pharmacy and entrance examination for lateral entry only. Haryana DET is the state level entrance process to offer the various specializations of the diploma courses in engineering in the state of Haryana. Candidates can offer admission on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam. In this article candidates can get the details of about Haryana DET application form 2018.
Haryana DET 2018 Application Form – Released
Haryana DET 2018 application form for Diploma Engineering & Pharmacy courses has been released from 7th May 2018. Click here to fill application.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Haryana DET 2018 Application Form for Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) courses can be filled till 17th May 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Candidates can download and purchase the prospectus from the designated centres and then proceed to fill the application form.
- There is no printed application form or applications for admission in all diploma courses.
- The candidates are invited as per the key dates.
- Candidates can apply without paying any application fee through any of the designated centres.
- Candidates those have applied for Diploma (Engg.) including HGST, KM, MAR,SDB and TFW categories and Diploma (Pharmacy) including MAR category have to visit the designated centre along with the relevant documents for verification and confirmation of online filled application form.
- Those applied for Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry under TFW category have to take the printout of the filled-in application form and submit it by post/hand in HSTES, Bay Nos. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula before last date along with relevant documents.
Haryana DET 2018 Result will be published through online mode. Candidates will check it via online mode from the website. It will be declared on 6th June 2018 (for LE), 20th June 2018 (for engineering) and 19th June 2018 (for pharmacy).
Haryana DET 2018 cut off will be released by the Haryana State Technical Educations Society (HSTES). The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks upto which the authority will allot the seats.
The application fee can be paid through either online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or from the downloaded e-Challan in any branch of the Axis or Punjab National bank. The application fee for entrance test will be Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 200/- for all reserved categories.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the Haryana DET 2018:
- For Diploma in Engineering: Candidates must pass the 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board with Mathematics & science with minimum 35% marks (33% for SC/ST/KM) in the qualifying exam.
- For Diploma in (Engineering) Lateral entry: Candidates have to pass the 12th or equivalent examination with PCM subject with minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates have to complete the 10+2 examination from Haryana Board or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Haryan DET 2019 Application Form will be issued in the month of April 2019. Candidates can fill the application through online mode only. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is the authority which organize this admission procedure. No examination will be organized by the authority. The admission is done on the basis of qualifying exam merit list.
Haryana DET Application Dates
Here candidates can check the official dates of the Haryana DET:
|Diploma (Engineering/Pharmacy)||Diploma (Engineering ) Lateral Entry|
|Opening of Online Registration||7th May 2018||25th April 2018|
|Last date of registration||14th June 2018||17th May 2018|
|Deposition of application fee/entrance test fee along with e-Challan or net banking||7th May to 14th June 2018 (Online)8th May to 15th June 2018 (e-Challan)||25th April to 17th May 2018 (Online)26th April to 18th May 2018 (Challan)|
|Exam date (for LE only)||–||29th May to 1st June 2018|
How to Apply
Read the steps below to apply online:
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Read the complete instructions given on the prospectus and fill the application form.
- Fill all the fields and upload the colored photograph in JPG of file 30 kb size and signature of maximum 20 kb size.
- Select the appropriate course among Diploma (Engg.)/Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry/Diploma Pharmacy and category, i.e. HGST/MAR/KM/SDB/TFW.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with application fee and you will get the unique application number.
- Note down the application number and take a printout of the application form.
If you have any query about Haryana DET 2018 Application form, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.