Haryana ITI Admission 2020: Seat Allotment (Out), Counselling (Started)
Haryana ITI 2020 Counselling (4th Round) has been started from 20th November 2020. Admission are offered to selected candidates for admission into ITI Institutes of the state of Haryana. The official notification has been announced by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana. The application form for admission in ITI programmes in various Government & private institute are offered by Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. There will be no entrance exam for Haryana ITI admissions. The admission is done on merit basis. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility criteria before applying for ITI Haryana. Here we are providing details regarding Haryana ITI 2020 Admission.
Haryana ITI 2020 Notifications – Counselling Started (4th Round)
Get complete updates regarding Haryana ITI 2020 Admission & counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Haryana ITI 2020 Counselling for fourth round has been started from 20th November 2020 . Click here to register.
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form is releasing from first week of June 2021. Check complete details regarding Haryana ITI admission 2021 here.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must go through following details regarding Haryana ITI 2020 dates:
|Online application commences||7th September 2020|
|Last date to apply||4th October 2020|
|Appointment Letter||10th September 2020|
|1st round seat allotment||7th October 2020|
|Reporting at allotted institutes||9th to 15th October 2020|
|Vacant seats for second round||16th October 2020|
|2nd round seat allotment||20th October 2020|
|Document verification||20th-21st October 2020|
|Seat allotment confirmation||20th to 25th October 2020|
|3rd round seat allotment||29th October 2020|
|Document verification||29th to 30th October 2020|
|Seat allotment confirmation||29th October to 5th November 2020|
Haryana ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Haryana ITI admission 2020 application form:
- Haryana ITI 2020 Application form has been commenced from 7th September 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode.
- No candidates receive any application form via post or courier.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 4th October 2020.
- Only one time registration facility is required for attending all three rounds of counselling.
- Candidates have to provide all details like name, email ID, phone number, qualification & academic details and every other detail.
- Incorrect application form is rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- While filling application form, candidates also have to choose course as per their interest.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature & other required documents in the application form.
- At last do not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future purpose.
- Haryana ITI Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Each General category, candidates have to submit Rs.100 as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates have to submit Rs.50.
- For online mode, credit card, debit card or net-banking facility is available.
- Female category candidates is exempted from the fee.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Haryana ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for the ITI Haryana admission 2020:
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify 8th/ 10th standard from a recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Haryana state.
- Age limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age. No upper age limit prescribed.
- Relaxation: There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates who is appearing in high school are also eligible to apply for Haryana ITI.
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Procedure consists of filling of application form & submission of application fee. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to also check its eligibility norms. The application form is accepted only for eligible candidates.
Counselling is the final step of the admission procedure. The final admission to all qualified candidates depends upon various factors like education qualification, merit list, rank & document verification.
Haryana ITI 2020 Merit List
Haryana ITI 2020 Merit List has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination. The authority prepares merit list for eligible candidates. Candidates get shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the merit list.
Candidate’s category & seats availability is also considered while deciding the merit list. Only those candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling process whose name appears in the merit list.
Haryana ITI 2020 Counseling
Haryana ITI 2020 Counseling is held for eligible candidates on the basis of merit list. It is mandatory for qualified candidates to appear in the counseling sessions. Selection is based on the basis of counseling. The procedure for counseling has been started after the publication of merit list. The authority publishes four rounds for counseling.
During counseling process, candidates have to submit counseling fee & also needs to lock their choices. In counseling rounds, candidates also have to bring original & photo stated documents for verification & submission. Following documents are required:
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.)
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission is offered to eligible candidates. Selected & qualified candidates can get admission either in the first round of counseling or second. It is mandatory to attend all rounds & fulfill all formalities for the admission.
It is compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in all the rounds. Shortlisted candidates can take admission in Haryana ITI 2020.
If you have any other queries related Haryana ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.