Haryana ITI Admission 2021: Seat Allotment (Released), Admission
Haryana ITI 2021 Fourth round merit list has been released on 16th November 2021. Merit cum First Seat Allotment has been released on 12th October 2021. Admission process will be organized by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana. Through this, admission is offered in various ITI trade in the field of engineering and non- engineering. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted one time every year. Any separate entrance examination will not conducted by the authority to offer admission. Admission will be provided in various private and government ITIs. Candidates must read this article to know all about Haryana ITI Admission 2021 including details i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility and much more.
Haryana ITI 2021 Notifications – 4th round merit list released
Haryana ITI 2021 Fourth round merit list has been released on 16th November 2021. Click here to view.
Get complete updates of Haryana ITI 2021 Admission & Counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about Haryana ITI Admission 2022 here.
Haryana ITI Admission 2021 Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official Haryana ITI admission dates:
|1st Round Counselling|
|Starting of application form||3rd August 2021|
|Last date to submit forms||7th October 2021|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||12th October 2021|
|Physical Verification of documents||12th -14th October 2021|
|Fee Deposit/ Seat Allotment||12th -16th October 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Display of vacant seats for round 2||18th October 2021|
|Revision of options/ preferences by candidates||18th to 20th October 2021|
|Merit cum seat allotment||22nd October 2021|
|Physical Verification of documents||22nd -24th October 2021|
|Fee Deposit/ Seat Allotment||22nd -26th October 2021|
|3rd Round Counselling|
|Display of vacant seats for round 3||28th October 2021|
|Revision of options/ preferences by candidates||28th to 29th October 2021|
|Merit cum seat allotment||2nd November 2021|
|Physical Verification of documents||2nd -6th November 2021|
|Fee Deposit/ Seat Allotment||2nd -8th November 2021|
|4th Round Counselling|
|Display of vacant seats for round 4||10th November 2021|
|Revision of options/ preferences by candidates||10th to 12th November 2021|
|Merit cum seat allotment||15th November 2021|
|Physical Verification of documents||15th -17th November 2021|
|Online/ offline admission fee Deposit/ Seat Allotment||15th -18th November 2021|
|Confirmation of seat allotment||15th to 20th November 2021|
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check all details about Haryana ITI 2021 application form in the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 3rd August 2021.
- Application form has been released through online mode only. Any offline facility can not be provided to the candidates.
- Fill correct details in the application form to avoid basic mistakes.
- Candidates must fill personal, educational and communication details carefully.
- Fill choice of course and colleges as per your preferences.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates can fill their application form till last week of August 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post to the authority.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode.
- Fee through any offline mode can not be accepted.
- Online payment can be done using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Female candidates is exempted from fee.
- Fee is non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
Here in the table candidates can check complete fee structure for all category candidates:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check Haryana ITI 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 8th or 10th class examination or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Haryana state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 8th or 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
Haryana ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Haryana ITI admission procedure consist of various steps i.e. filling of application form, documents uploads, fee payment etc. After submission of the application form merit list is prepared based on marks of qualifying examination.
Merit list releases only for those candidates whose application form will be accepted. Counselling will be the final steps for admission. Seats will be allotted in the counselling and after that candidates must have to report at the given ITIs.
Haryana ITI 2021 Merit list
Merit list is released through online mode only. Candidates can check their Haryana ITI merit list on the website. Merit list is released only for those candidates who have submitted their application form successfully.
First merit list is released through online mode. No other mode is entertained. A common merit list is released for all categories. Based on the merit list candidates are invited for counselling.
Haryana ITI 2021 Counselling
Haryana ITI counselling is started after releasing of merit list. Counselling is done in various steps i.e. verification of documents, allotment of seats etc. It is necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling. Candidates must have to lock their choices of course and college.
Seats are provided to the candidates based on qualifying exam scores, total number of seats available in colleges, document verification etc. If candidates does not present in counselling, then seats can not be provided to them. Candidates must bring their original documents for verification process.
Here we have mentioned documents which are required to submit at the day of counselling for verification:
- Class 8thand 10thmark sheets
- Class 8thand 10thcertificates
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photographs
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate etc.
Haryana ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates who have allotted the seats in counselling, must report at the ITI for Haryana ITI admission. Candidates must present in college at the given date and time to confirm their seats and other admission formalities.
Candidates also need to submit admission fee and other required documents on same day. Admission is confirmed to the candidates after submission of admission fee.
If you have any other query about Haryana ITI Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your quires below.