Haryana ITI Admission 2022: Application Form, Admission Date, Eligibility
Haryana ITI Admission 2022 will be commenced from the last week of June 2022 through online mode. Haryana ITI admission procedure is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana. The admission procedure will be regulated for the candidates seeking admission in various technical and Non-technical ITI trades at Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes across the state. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Haryana ITI Admission 2022.
Haryana ITI Admission 2022 Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for the Haryana ITI Admission 2022:
|Starting of application form||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit forms||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||3rd week of July 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2022|
|Vacant seat for second round||3rd week of July 2022|
|Revised choice filling process||4th week of July 2022|
|Allotment of seats (2nd round)||4th week of July 2022|
|2nd round reporting||Last week of July 2022|
|Vacant seat for 3rdround||2nd week of August 2022|
|Revised choice filling process||2nd week of August 2022|
|Allotment of seats (3rd round)||2nd week of August 2022|
|3rd round reporting||3rd week of August 2022|
|Vacant seats for counselling||3rd week of August 2022|
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Haryana ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released from the last week of June 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Every candidate can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 2nd week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the Haryana ITI Admission:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile holder of Haryana state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Haryana ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Haryana ITI admission procedure will be conducted by the authority in various steps i.e., filling of application form, documents uploads, fee payment etc. The admission procedure will be regulated for every eligible candidate on the basis of state level merit list.
The merit list will be prepared by the authority based on marks obtained by candidates in the required qualifying examination. After the declaration of merit list, authority will conduct the counselling procedure as the final steps for admission.
Haryana ITI 2022 Merit List
Haryana ITI merit list will be made available by the authority after the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will be able to check their merit list from the 3rd week of July 2022 through online mode only.
The merit list will be made available for every eligible candidate through the website of authority. The merit list will be consisting of names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Haryana ITI 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every shortlisted candidate from the counselling procedure. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure after few days from the declaration of merit list. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure through online mode only.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Candidates will also have to upload some documents at the time of counselling for verification round.
Following are the list of documents required for the counselling rounds:
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheets
- Class 8th and 10th certificates
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photographs
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate etc.
Haryana ITI 2022 Admission
The final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Candidates those have got seats in the allotment rounds will have to report physically at their allotment center before the given time period.
Candidates will have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their seats. The seats will be considered confirmed only after completing the remaining formalities otherwise the seats will be distributed to another candidate.
If you have any other query about Haryana ITI Admission 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your quires below.