How to fill AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Check Steps to Apply

How to fill aiims pg 2019 application formAIIMS PG 2020 Application Form for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM (January session) has been released from 29th June 2019. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for admission in PG medical courses in the renowned medical institutions. The entrance exam is conducted two times in one year. First it will conduct in the month of January and another in July. In this article, candidates will get to know the complete procedure of how fill the AIIMS PG 2020 application form.

AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Registration Started

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Basic Registration for 3 year courses (January 2020 session) has been started. Check here for application details.

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS PG 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

The application form of AIIMS PG 2020 is available for the candidates from 29th June for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM. The last date to complete basic registration is till 27th August 2019. For July session it will be available from 3rd week of October 2019.

Candidates can fill their application form by online mode through the official website of AIIMS PG. Application form process will be completed only after the completion of submission of application fee.

Application Fee:

• The application fee for General/OBC candidates will be Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates).
  • OPH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
  • The application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking facility.

How to fill AIIMS PG 2020 Application form

Candidates can fill the application form of AIIMS PG 2020 by the following steps:

Registration: Basic Registration & Final Registration

• In the first step, log on to the official website of AIIMS PG.
  • Now register by clicking on the ‘New registration’ tab.
  • In the registration section, now select the course option for the PG program.
  • The registration form will appear on the screen in which candidates have to enter their personal details like their full name, email id, DOB, Category, Gender and mobile number.

Filling Application form:

• After the successful registration process, candidates will receive a email containing log in id credentials.
  • Now login again using the provided log in id and password and change the the password in first step.
  • Now, ‘My Page’ will be opened which will bear the candidate;s information.
  • Candidates now have to enter their qualification details, internship details and medical registration number in the form.

Uploading Images:

• Candidates after the fee payment, have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph, thumb expression and signature.
  • The size must be between 10KB to 100KB and format should be JPEG/JPG.

Selection of Exam Center:

• Candidates in the next step are required to enter their choice of exam center.
  • They have to make choice of the exam centers from the provided list of the cities.
  • The authority will provide the exam center to the candidates according to the availability of exam center and the choice made by them.

Payment of Application fee:

• Next step for candidates is to make application fee payment.
  • The application fee can be made by online mode through net banking/debit/credit card.

Printing the Application form:

• The last step is to submit the information and print the registration slip and the application from.
  • Candidates must take out several printout copies of the form and registration slip for further use in admission process.

AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form Correction

Candidates are advised to carefully fill and recheck the entered details in the application form before its submission. Once the application form is submitted, candidates will not be able to make correction in it.

However, the authority has provided the image correction facility last year. Also, it is expected that the image correction facility can be provided this year too. The authority may also provide the AIIMS PG Application correction facility through online mode.

AIIMS PG 2020 application form should be filled by the candidates strictly before the last date of online registration. Candidates also have to submit some of the required documents along with the registration process before the last date of submission.

Click here to view AIIMS PG Registration Manual

If you have any query regarding how to fill AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the below comments section.

1. Rajneesh says:

मेरा बेसिक रजिस्ट्रेशन नहीं हुआ तो क्या मैं फाइनल रजिस्ट्रेशन में कोड जनरेट कर सकती हैं मुझे aiims एग्जाम में बैठना है

2. Chaithra says:

While creating generation code by mistakes I gave course as MDS instead of MD/MS.. can I continue with final registration with same generation code for MD/MS course

3. Your Name...dhamsaniya says:

code also has been generated but final registration option didnt come to follow further registration so what should we do for final registration

4. Sarah says:

My basic registration is provisionally accepted . I have generated the code but I am not able to proceed to final registration . please help

5. Dr veena nawal says:

I have problem to regarding final registration..it cant be started through my self ..what is process please guide

6. DRHIMANSHU says:

hello good afternoon i had applied for aiims pg 2019 after completing basic registration i m still showing my basic registration is provisinally accepted . I had generated unique cod but now i have no option condidate information after clicking my page how can i complete my final registration please help

7. nazifa says:

i have completed my basic registration and today got my generation code ,and they have provisionally accepted my registration but couldnt find the final registration link. whats the next step that i should do further? should i have to wait for any confirmation? pls help

8. S.Sowmiya says:

I have applied and completed my basic regestration but i didn’t get my generation code so please send my generation code 😢

9. S.Sowmiya says:

10. Sameena says:

I m not able to analayse thw status of my form it was rejected it shows and will the form go ahead

11. Mary joy says:

I had to resubmit my registration as the thumb impression given was rejected. I reuploaded the image and now it’s almost 15 days it still shows under review. Will I be able to complete my registration process

12. Shreya says:

I could not fill up प्री-registration form by scheduled date, can I fill now and appear in earliest upcoming entrance test.

13. sowmya says:

is it possible to do basic registration now? its closed?

14. Akansha Aggarwal says:

The registration for AIIMS PG 2019 was supposed to be closed after 20th September 2018. Now i am trying to register on at 5.45 pm on 20th September 2018, and it’s showing that the registration has been closed.

15. Pravin says:

I have submitted my basic registration step 2.. now process has stop..I am not able to proceed further.. please help. What to do now?

16. Pradip Rimal says:

Till when should foreign candidate send hard copies of documents and what should it include? Please help

17. Shrutika says:

I have completed the second step and images are uploaded but the process is not proceeding to 3rd step. Why is that so?
    Not able to pay the fee and fill rest of the form

18. BANDARU MAHANTH says:

I have finished my Mbbs on 28th March 2018. Can i apply with my temporary registration number for mch 6yr course?? Please do reply

19. Monika yadav says:

I have completed basic 2 steps . But after submitting 2nd step it again come to 2nd step not proceed to next step. Please help

20. Dinesh says:

Once the fees paid ,Registration is complited and got registration slip printed is there any other part to fillup again tocomplit the aimspg form

21. Kowshik says:

My internship ends by march 5 am i eligible for this november 18 exam?

22. Ashith says:

How do I know that Basic registration steps is complete? I’ve uploaded, photo ,thumb impression and signature but page is not responding after clicking “Submit” button.

23. Pankaj KHOLIYA says:

My payment not done but thumb impression and signature done

24. Gurudeo Chavhan says:

Is internship completion certificate required for exam or nly at the time of counselling??

25. Maryann says:

can you plz help me with the exam schedule for mds July sessions

26. Nikhila says:

is there any specifications for the photograph, thumb impression and signature

27. micky says:

I didn’t received my registration number yet. do i have to fill it in the application

28. Jahnavi says:

What should be the size of signature and thumb

29. Preeti Acharya says:

How to apply for aiims pg 2019 in a foreign category, has the format changed from last year’s procedure or is it same?