How to fill AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form – Check Steps to Apply
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form can be filled till 17th October 2022 for admission in DM/ M.Ch. Last date to apply for INI CET was till 26th September 2022. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for admission in PG medical courses in the renowned medical institutions. The entrance exam is conducted two times in one year. It is conducted twice in the month of January and July. In this article, candidates will get to know the complete procedure of how fill the AIIMS PG Application Form 2023.
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form
The application form of AIIMS PG 2023 has been available for MD/ MS (6 year courses) from 5th September 2022 through INICET (Jan session).
Candidates can fill their application form by online mode through the website of AIIMS PG. Application form process are completed only after the completion of submission of application fee.
- OPH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking facility.
|Category||INI CET Fee (in Rs.)||INI SS Fee (in Rs.)|
|For General /OBC||Rs.4000/-||4250/-|
|For ST/ SC||Rs.3200/-||4250/-|
How to fill AIIMS PG 2023 Application form
Candidates can fill the application form of AIIMS PG 2023 by the following steps:
Registration: Basic Registration & Final Registration
- In the first step, log on to the official website of AIIMS PG.
- Now register by clicking on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- In the registration section, now select the course option for the PG program.
- The registration form will appear on the screen in which candidates have to enter their personal details like their full name, email id, DOB, Category, Gender and mobile number.
Filling Application form:
- After the successful registration process, candidates will receive a email containing log in id credentials.
- Now login again using the provided log in id and password and change the the password in first step.
- Now, ‘My Page’ will be opened which will bear the candidate;s information.
- Candidates now have to enter their qualification details, internship details and medical registration number in the form.
- Candidates after the fee payment, have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph, thumb expression and signature.
- The size must be between 10KB to 100KB and format should be JPEG/JPG.
Selection of Exam Center:
- Candidates in the next step are required to enter their choice of exam center.
- They have to make choice of the exam centers from the provided list of the cities.
- The authority will provide the exam center to the candidates according to the availability of exam center and the choice made by them.
Payment of Application fee:
- Next step for candidates is to make application fee payment.
- The application fee can be made by online mode through net banking/debit/credit card.
Printing the Application form:
- The last step is to submit the information and print the registration slip and the application from.
- Candidates must take out several printout copies of the form and registration slip for further use in admission process.
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and recheck the entered details in the application form before its submission. Once the application form is submitted, candidates will not be able to make correction in it.
However, the authority provides the image correction facility. The authority may also provide the AIIMS PG Application correction facility through online mode.
AIIMS PG 2023 Application form should be filled by the candidates strictly before the last date of online registration. Candidates also have to submit some of the required documents along with the registration process before the last date of submission.
Click here to view AIIMS PG DM/ M.Ch Registration Manual
If you have any query regarding how to fill AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the below comments section.