How to Fill J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form – Know Procedure Here
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will be available in June 2021. It can be filled by the candidates through online mode from the website. J&K PET is an entrance test which is conducted every year by Jammu and Kashmir BOPEE to offer admission various polytechnic diploma courses. Qualifying candidates successfully gets admission in various government and private polytechnic institutions situated in Jammu and Kashmir State. Through this article, we have provided complete details regarding J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application form can be filled by the candidates by online mode through the website only. The application form will be released on the website in June 2021.
Candidates must fill the application form before the last date which will be till second week of July 2021.
During the submission of Application form, candidates have to upload scanned copies of some of their documents in PDF Format (100 to 200 KB). These documents are:
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Category certificate (In case of reserved candidates)
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 500. The application fee can be paid by debit/credit card or net banking. After the successful submission of the application form, the Board will publish the admit cards on the website.
How to Fill J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Application form of J&K PET 2021 through online mode by visiting the website. Below we have provided all the steps which candidates can follow to fill the Application Form:
Register and Fill the Application Form:
- Visit the website of J&K BOPEE.
- Now click on the registration or apply link provided on the website.
- Carefully read all the instructions and click on the Apply button.
- Now candidates have to fill their registration details including their name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After filling all the required fields and completing the registration process, an application number will be generated.
- Keep the application number safely for further use.
Pay the Application Fee:
- After successful registration process, log in again using the provided application number and date of birth.
- Now candidates will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Read all the provided instruction and pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee (Rs.500) using debit/credit card.
Fill the Application Form:
- After the registration and fee payment process, now candidates have to fill up the application form.
- Fill up your name, address, qualification and other mandatory details.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ after re-checking all the entered details.
Uploading of Documents:
- Next step is to upload the images of candidate’s photograph, signature and left thumb impression (10 to 50 KB). The documents size should be between 100 to 200 KB.
- The images uploaded by the candidates must be as per the specifications prescribed by the authority.
- After the uploading process, candidates preview their application form.
- In case candidates want to make changes in the application form, they can edit the information.
- After making the required changes candidates can now submit the application form.
Print the Application Form:
- After filling the application form successfully, candidates can now take the print out of the application form.
- Keep the printout for use in further admission process.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form can be filled by the students after registering on the website. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria given on the information brochure.
If you have any query regarding how to fill the J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.