ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form will be made available from 1st March 2020 through online mode. The Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) is organized by the name of All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is a national level examination which is conducted only once in a year. It offers admission in Bachelor’s Degree programmes & Master’s Degree programmes offered by various agriculture universities. Candidates must go through this article for updated details regarding ICAR AIEEA Application form 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form – From 1st March 2020
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form will be made available from 1st March 2020.
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application form:
- ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application form will be filled through online mode.
- The application process will commence from 1st March 2020.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email id in the application form.
- All communication & information will be send to candidates registered email id & mobile number.
- Candidates will also have to fill examination city choice according to the preferences.
- Candidates will have to upload 3 passport size photographs, signature, and thumb impression in the application form.
- Last date to apply will be till 31st March 2020.
- Candidates will have to provide working/ valid email id or mobile number in application form.
- All communication & information will be sent to candidate’s registered mail ID or mobile number.
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction Facility will be provided after completing the application procedure.
- Candidates will also have to submit valid id proof (Aadhar Card/ passport/ Driving License etc.) along with application form.
- Hard copy of application form will be sent through speed/ registered post to the following address:
Controller of Examination (Agril. Education),
Examination Cell, Agriculture Education Division,
Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan II,
Pusa, New Delhi 110 012.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee using online payment gateway.
- It can be paid through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The fee criteria for different category & program will be as follow:
|Program||Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|AIEEA UG||General/ OBC/ UPS||500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||250/-|
|AIEEA PG||General/ OBC/ UPS||600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||300/-|
|AICE- JRF/ SRF (PG)||General/ OBC/ UPS||1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ UPS||600/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility by following details of ICAR AIEEA 2020 Eligibility criteria:
For UG Course:
- Nationality: Indian National citizens will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify class 12th examination from any recognized university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have agriculture as main subject. Candidates who will not have Physics & Chemistry can also apply.
- Subjects for Stream A: Students have to qualify with Physics (P)/ Chemistry (C)/ Mathematics (M)/ Biology (B)/ Agriculture / Home Science in qualifying examination.
- Subjects for Stream B: Students will have to qualify with PCM subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates have to score minimum 50% in qualifying examination (40% for SC/ ST/ PC candidates).
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the applying candidate should be 16 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Appearing: Students appearing in final exams will be also eligible to apply.
For PG Course:
- Qualification: Students having degree, seeking for 10+2+5, 10+2+4, 10+2+6 pattern will be eligible to apply in any institute.Students having degree, seeking for 10+2+3 pattern will only be eligible for NDRI Karnal and IARI, Pussa.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PC) in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates minimum age must be 19 years as on 31st August 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check this table to know regarding ICAR AIEEA 2020 official exam dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online application form begins||1st March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st March 2020|
|Fee transaction last date||March to April 2020|
|ICAR AIEE exam date||1st June 2020|
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA 2020
Candidates must go through below given step by step procedure of ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application:
- Go to the official link (Link will be provided above)
- Candidates will have to login to provided portal.
- The online application link will be there.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now fill the registration form by providing basic details such as your name, parent’s name, category etc.
- Recheck your given details.
- Now submit the application fee.
- Submit the fee according to your category & program.
- Now confirmation page will get generated.
- At last, take print out of application form for further use.
Candidates must check the given steps to know how to register for ICAR AIEEA 2020. Also remember to check the basic details regarding ICAR AIEEA 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.