ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form will be made available from first week of March 2021. The ICAR AIEEA is a national level examination will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) once in a year. The admission will be offered into Bachelor’s degree & Master’s degree programmes offered by various agriculture universities. Candidates must go through following details like application form, its fee, correction details, application dates and much more regarding ICAR AIEEA application form 2021.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of March 2021.
- The last date to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2021 will be last week of April 2021.
- ICAR AIEEA Registration will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple form will lead to rejection.
- During registration, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & thumb impression.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to edit mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that email ID or mobile number given in the form must be valid/working.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates must make sure they fulfill the mentioned norms.
- Candidates must also fill exam city while filling the form as per their choice.
- Once application form will get completely filled, do not forget to take its printout for future reference.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payments will be credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee as per course & category will be as mentioned below:
For UG course:
|General/ Unreserved, Other Backward Classes (OBC- NCL) & UPS/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 375/-|
For PG course:
|General/ Unreserved, Other Backward Classes (OBC- NCL) & UPS/ EWS||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 550/-|
Candidates must keep following items ready while filling ICAR AIEEA application form:
- University certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Identification type (any one from Bank A/c no., passport no., election ID, ration card, Aadhar cad, any other govt. ID)
- Category certificate (if required)
- Proof of domicile certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Thumb impression in prescribed size.
ICAR AIEEA Application Correction
Authority will also provide option to edit changes to correct incorrect details (if any) in the application form. Candidates will be offered correction facility from last week of April till first week of May 2021.
Candidates will be able to make correction through online mode using their login credentials. It will be the one-time opportunity to rectify mistakes.
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen category candidates will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Aadhar card: It will be mandatory to produce Aadhar card but not for J & K, Assam & Meghalaya state candidates. Candidates who applied but didn’t received it will have to enter 16-digit number given on enrolment slip.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2021.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 50% marks (45% for SC, ST, PC category) to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must be at least 16 years in age as on 31stAugust 2021.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Candidates having degree, seeking for 10+2+5, 10+2+6, 10+2+4 pattern will be eligible for institute. Candidates having degree, seeking for 10+2+3 pattern will be only eligible for NDRI Karnal & IARI, Pussa.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks (50% for SC, ST, PC category) to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must be at least 19 years in age as on 31st August 2021.
ICAR AIEEA Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding tentative exam dates for ICAR AIEEA 2021:
|Application form availability||1st week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Correction facility||4th week of April to 1stweek of May 2021|
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 exam||1st week of June 2021|
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for ICAR AIEEA:
- Visit official website (Link will be provided above).
- Fill all asked & basic details like name, parents name, mail ID & phone number.
- Now login using login credentials.
- Fill qualification & other asked details.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & thumb impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph must be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Size of signature must be between 4KB to 30 KB.
- Thumb impression must be between 3KB to 30 KB in size.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit application fee.
- Fee must be submitted as per your category & program opted.
- Now click on “submit” option & confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of your confirmation page for future use.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates are suggested to go through complete details in the above article. Go through all provided details such as application details, its fee, correction details & much more. Also read the steps regarding how to fill the form & follow it to avoid basic mistakes while applying for ICAR AIEEA application form 2021. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding ICAR AIEEA 2021 ApplicationForm, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.