ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application form will be released from the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode. (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) ICAR is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted every year by Nation Testing Agency (NTA). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Agriculture fields. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in Agriculture courses of ICAR recognized institution across the country. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022:
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form will be released through online mode.
- NTA will release the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for ICAR 2022.
- ICAR AIEEA 2022 Registration procedure will be commenced from the 4th week of July 2022 to 3rd week of August 2022.
- NTA will also provide the correction facility as well, so candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes within the correction period.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of ICAR Registration process.
- Applicant are advised to seek the printout of filled ICAR AIEEA Application Form and fee Receipt for Future reference.
- ICAR AIEEA Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use SBI/Syndicate/HDFCPayment Gateway for transaction of application fee:
Following are the complete fee structure for both UG and PG programmes of ICAR AIEEA 2022:
|Category||For UG||For PG|
|General/ ONC-NCL/ EWS||Rs. 750/-||Rs.1100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs.375/-||Rs.550/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA 2022 Examination:
For UG Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for ICAR AIEEA 2022 must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks without rounded-off in qualifying Examination and 40% marks for the candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Age limit: Indian Nationals of at least 16 years old as on August 31,2022 are eligible for examination.
For PG Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five year (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any ICAR affiliated institution to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 60% Marks to be eligible for examination and 50% marks for the candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for AIEEA 2022 Examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete tentative dates for ICAR AIEEA 2022 Registration Form:
|Application form availability||4th week of July 2022|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit fee||3rd week of August 2022|
|Correction facility||4th week of August 2022|
|ICAR AIEEA 2022 exam||Month of September 2022|
How to Apply For ICAR AIEEA
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling ICAR AIEEA 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of ICAT AIEEA 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now select the level of study you want apply for and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and complete the registration process.
- After completion of registration process, loin into the candidates dashboard and fill the application form as per the given instruction.
- Application Form will contains details like Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Communicational Details, Examination Centre etc..
- Now candidates will have to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and Category Certificate (if Applicable on candidates).
- Photograph should be passport size photograph of candidates with plane background is should be within 10 Kb to 200 kb and in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature and should be within 4 kb to 30 kb in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Thumb impression should be left hand thumb impression of candidates and should be within 3 kb to 30 kb.
- Those candidates belongs to reserve category must have upload their category certificate.
- Now select the payment gateway then fill the required details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be completed take the printout of filled ICAR application form and its fee receipt for further uses.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query about ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form.