IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card for OPENMAT XLVII Here
IGNOU 2021 admit card for OPENMAT (January session) will be released in last week of January 2021. IGNOU admission process is organized by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Through this process, candidates will get admission into various diploma, degree, certificate & doctoral courses in various fields. Entrance examination is conducted two times every years i.e. January & July by National Testing Agency. The University organizes separate entrance exams for management, education & nursing courses. In this article, candidates can get detailed information about IGNOU Admit Card 2021.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates can get the IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket through online mode. In case, candidates not get their hall ticket before three days of the exam, they can download it through online mode from the website. It will be necessary for the candidates to bring admit card on the day of examination.
Candidates have to download their hall ticket & report to the exam center for appearing in the examination. Candidates should bring photocopy of the filled-in Application Form on exam day.
IGNOU 2021 Cut-Off will be released by the IGNOU University. It is the minimum marks decided by the university for providing admission into various courses.
Candidates can also get a print copy of the admit card at nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) by paying Rs. 5 at the CSC itself.
On the day of the exam, candidates have to bring IGNOU Admit Card 2021 along with one of the photo ID proof. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates will also need to bring photo identity proof with the admit card.
IGNOU Admit Card 2021 Details
The admit card is comprised of the following details:
- Enrollment Number
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Roll number
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Center Address
IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket Dates
IGNOU examination will be conducted on different dates for different courses. The OPENMAT examination will be done in January/ February 2021 It will be conducted through online mode. Candidates can get the hall ticket via online mode. IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 for OPENMAT will be released in last week of January 2021. The result will be published in the month of February 2021.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Here, we are providing step by step procedure to check the hall ticket:
- Visit to the official website (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Fill your user name, password and security code to get hall ticket.
- Click on the login button.
- Take a printout copy of it for further reference.
- Paste Photograph on the given space.
- It must be duly attested by gazette officer.
Exam Day Instructions
On the day of the exam, candidates should follow the given instructions:
- Candidates have to bring a pen, HB pencil, eraser & pencil sharpener.
- Some particulars can be filled in ink & the remaining portion of the OMR response sheet can be filled with HB pencil only.
- Candidates should bring a valid IGNOU 2021 admit card with recent passport size photograph pasted in a given space & duly attested by a gazette officer.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination without attested photograph on the admit card.
- Candidates have to sign on the hall ticket only in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall.
- Save your admit card till the admission process not over.
- Do not bring any electronic devices in the examination hall such as mobile, calculator etc.
- Candidates should report at the exam center before 45 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
If you have any other queries about IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.