IIFT MBA (IB) Registration 2022 (Started), Application – Apply Here
IIFT 2022 Registration Form has been started from 2nd September 2021. Indian Institutes of Foreign Trade is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. Qualified Candidates of this examination will get admission in MBA International Business at Delhi and Kolkata located campus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). IIFT 2022 Examination will be held in first week of December 2021. Candidates must check the complete details about IIFT Registration Form 2022 and Eligibility Criteria, important Dates and much more.
IIFT 2022 Registration Form – Started
IIFT 2022 Registration has been started from 2nd September 2021. Click here to register.
Following are the detailed information and key instructions regarding IIFT Registration Form 2022:
- Candidates are able to fill application form through online mode only.
- Application form has been made available from 2nd September 2021 for IIFT 2022 and last date of Submission is till 15th October 2021.
- Candidates need to fill application form very carefully although correction facility will also be provided.
- Application Correction window will be opened for one week and candidates can modify only limited data.
- Candidate have to submit final application form before last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled application form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Application Fee ca be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Paytm and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction.
- Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
Complete Fee Structure For IIFT 2022 Application Form.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs.2500/-|
|SC/ST, PWD, Transgender||Rs.1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals, NRIs||Rs. 15000 (US$ 200/-)|
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here candidates can check IIFT 2022 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Both Indian and foreign national Candidates can apply for the examination.
- Qualification: Applying Candidates for the examination should have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Applying Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for the IIFT and Candidates belongs to reserve category need 45% marks to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing Candidates in final year of their degree can also apply for the examination.
IIFT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important events and the Dates regarding IIFT 2022 Application Form.
|Availability of Application Form||2nd September 2021|
|Last date of submission||15th October 2021|
|Correction facility||17th to 26th October 2021|
|IIFT 2022 Examination||5th December 2021|
How To Apply for IIFT 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling Online Application Form.
Step 1- Registration
- Go to the official website of IIFT NTA 2022 then scroll down and click on IIFT MBA (IB) Registration Form.
- Now click on registration link for new Candidates and Fill the registration Form with required details like Name, Email Id, Password etc. and register yourself.
- Now Candidates will receive Application Number and Password and login through them.
- Click on “Login” and proceed to the next step.
Step 2- Fill Application Form
- Now Fill the Application Form With required details like Personal Information, Educational, Communicational and Examination Centres Details and submit them.
- Details filled by Candidates should be authentic and correct as fails details can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Now Save and submit the Application Form and proceed for next Step.
- Candidates s can fill Application from at once or in separate parts by saving current progress.
Step 3- Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload running hand Scanned Signature with Pass Port size scanned Photograph.
- Scanned photograph and Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10kb to 200 kb and photograph should be latest coloured photograph with black and white plane background.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Step 4- Application Fee
- Now pay the application fee for final submission of Application Form.
- Choose the payment mode and gateway and fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be successful takeout the printout or download the fee receipt and Filled Application Form for future reference.
Leave the comments down below for any query or more information regarding IIFT 2022 Registration Form.