IISER 2023 Application, Correction (Started) – Apply & Edit Here
IISER 2023 Application Correction has been started from 4th July 2023. Form can be filled till 30th June 2023 for JEE Advanced channel. Application Correction has been started from 28th May 2023. IISER (Institutes of Science Education and Research) is organised every year. The candidates who want to seek admission in BS and BS-MS Dual Degree program can apply for exam. IISER offers admission through three channels – KVPY channel, IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) channel and JEE Advanced. The candidates who will be shortlisted will get admission in various campus of IISER located in Mohali, Tirupati, Berhampur, Kolkata, Bhopal, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram. In this article we have provided details about IISER Application Form 2023 such as application form mode, fee, dates, eligibility, etc.
IISER 2023 Application Form – Correction Started
IISER 2023 Application Correction has been started from 4th to 7th July 2023. Click here to make correction.
IISER 2023 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2023 for JEE Advanced channel. Click here to apply.
IISER 2023 Registration can be done till 25th May 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about IISER 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The IISER 2023 Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Application form for IISER 2023 for IAT has been released on 15th April 2023 and continued till 25th May 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form as forms will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Application form for JEE Advanced channel has been released on 25th June 2023.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form like name, academic details, email id and phone number, etc.
- Candidate must enter the details carefully as authority have also provided the correction facility to edit incorrect details.
- Upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Once all details are completely filled, download the application form and take its printout for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online payment gateway.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking.
The Application fee for different categories will be as:
|General/ OBC-NCL/ EWS||Rs.2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Kashmiri/ PWD||Rs.1000/-|
|Foreign national||Rs. 8500/-|
IISER 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the IISER Eligibility criteria 2023 below:
General Eligibility (All channels):
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen or PIO or OCI.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognised board or Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE).
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) in the intermediate exam.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology (PCMB) to be eligible.
IISER 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for IISER Admission 2023 for IAT, KVPY channel and JEE Advanced:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Official)|
|Availability of online application form||15th April 2023||15th April 2023||25th June 2023|
|The deadline to submit the form||25th May 2023||25th May 2023||30th June 2023|
|Application correction||4th to 7th July 2023|
|Admit card||10th June 2023|
|Exam date||17th June 2023|
How to Apply for IISER 2023
Check below following steps for filling the online application form of IISER 2023:
- Go to the website (link is available above).
- Click on “New Candidate registration” link.
- Fill the registration process with details like name, email id, roll number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- After filling the registration, candidate will receive user id and password through SMS and Email.
- Also enter details like Personal, Academic details, exam centre, phone number, communicational, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in jpg format.
- After image uploading, re-check the given details & proceed to fee submission.
- Submit your fee as per your category.
- Download the application form and take the printout of same for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to IISER 2023 Application Form.