INI CET 2022 Registration (Till 8th Ap), Final Registration – Apply Here
INI CET 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS. Application Form Last date for DM/ M.Ch (July session) has been extended till 3rd April 2022. Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is a national level PG medical entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi. INI CET entrance examination is a replacement of entrance exams conducted by various prestigious medical institution including AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER etc. The exam will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MD, MS, M.Ch. (6 years), DM (6 years) and MDS courses of AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER and NIMHANS. Here through this article, we have provided the detailed information regarding INI CET Application Form 2022.
INI CET 2022 Application Form – Released (July session)
INI CET 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS for July session. Click here to apply.
INI SS 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd April 2022 for July session for D.M/ M.ch (3 years). Click here to register.
INI SS 2022 Application Form has been released on MD/ M.CH/ DM (Hospital Administration) on 28th October 2021. Click here to register.
INI CET 2022 Final Registration can be done till 20th October 2021. Click here to register.
INI CET 2022 Correction can be done till 13th October 2021 through login. Click here to edit details.
Checkout the complete details about INI CET 2022 Application Form:
- Application Form for INI CET 2022 has been released through online mode.
- The Basic Registration has been started from 31st January till 7th March 2022.
- Candidates are advised to verify their eligibility before applying for INI CET 2022, as only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for examination.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic. Any alteration in the details or invalid details could cause rejection of application form.
- Multiple application from of same candidates will also lead towards the disqualification of his/her candidature.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form is accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Aspirants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
- Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the INI CET Application Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm payment gateways.
The Application Fee for different candidate will be as follows:
|Category||INI CET Application Fee|
|For General/OBC Candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
INI SS Application Fee:
|For all candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
INI CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout for the complete prescribed eligibility norms for INI CET 2022:
- Qualification: Applying Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Qualification: He/ she must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserve category) in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Internship: Applying candidates must have completed their one year internship before applying for INI CET 2022 Exam.
INI CET 2022 Registration Dates
Checkout the complete registration dates for July sessions of INI CET 2022 Examination:
For July session (MD/ MS):
|Basic Registration starts||31st January 2022|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||7th March 2022|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||1st April to 8th April 2022|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||25th March to 14th April 2022|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||22nd to 25th April 2022|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||29th April 2022|
July Session (For DM/ M.Ch):
|Registration starts from||16th March 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||3rd April 2022|
|Status of Application & rejected application||5th April 2022|
|Last day of submission of documents of rejected application||8th April 2022|
|Last date for ministry of health and family welfare, govt of India to forward an approval of “No objection to foreign national”.||8th April 2022|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||15th April 2022|
|Written online CBT exam||23rd April 2022|
How to Apply for INI CET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling INI CET 2022 online application form:
- Visit the website of INI CET 2022. (link is available above)
- Now click on ‘New Candidates’ basic registration link and fill the basic registration form.
- After the completion of basic registration, login into the application form.
- Fill the Application From with required details like Full Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital status, Category, ID Proof, Contact Details and Address details.
- Details filled by candidates should same as it appears in High school, higher secondary and Qualifying Examination Marksheet.
- Now upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with white background and should be within 50KB to 100 kb.
- Signature should be candidates running hand scanned signature and within 20kb to 100kb.
- Thumb impression should be of left hand and in white paper where size should be within 20kb to 100kb.
- At last complete the payment by using prescribed payment gateways and take the printout of filled basic registration form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding INI CET 2022 Application Form.