INI CET 2023 Registration (Started), MD/ MS Application – Apply Here
INI CET 2023 Code Generation has been started from 12th October 2022. Registration Last date is till 26th September 2022. Exam Dates (January session) have been announced. AIIMS conducts INI CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test) every year in two session – January & July. It is national level medical exam conducted for admission into PG courses (6 years) in MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.
Qualified candidates are successfully offered admission in these courses in renowned medical institutions like JIPMER, NIMHANS, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc. We have provided complete details about INI CET Application Form 2023 in this article.
INI CET 2023 Registration – Code Generation Started (MD/ MS)
INI CET 2023 Code Generation has been started from 12th October 2022 for MD/ MS through login. Click here for code generation.
INI CET 2023 Registration Last date is till 26th September 2022 for MD/ MS. Click here to register.
Checkout details regarding the INI CET 2023 Application form in the below given section:
- INI CET 2023 Registration process has been started through online mode only. No mode other than online mode is entertained for submission of applications.
- The application has been released for INI CET 2023 from 5th September 2022 for Session 1 (Jan session).
- It will start from March 2023 for Session 2 (July session).
- Students are advised to check complete eligibility before registering for the exam.
- Last date to apply for Jan session will be till 26th September 2022 & till March 2023 (July session).
- Application procedure is carried out in two steps – Basic registration and final registration.
- Correction facility for making changes in application form details will be provided in few details only so students must carefully fill the application form.
- Sending of hard copy of filled application to the authority is not required.
- Application fee of INI CET 2023 can be paid by online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee using – Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm payment gateways.
The Application fee for the different candidates will be as follows:
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||Exempted|
INI CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for the exam students must go through below given INI CET Eligibility criteria 2023:
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/ NRI, and foreign nationals can apply for the exam. In case of Foreign candidates who are nominated by the Government, they are not required to appear for INI CET.
- Qualifying degree: Must have passed MBBS degree from University recognized by NMC/ MCI. Candidates appearing in the qualifying degree are also eligible.
- Marks: Students must have qualified their degree with minimum aggregate 55% marks (50% for reserved categories / foreign nationals).
- Internship: Students should have completed required period of 12 months rotating internship/ practical training on or before 31st July 2023.
INI CET 2023 Registration Dates
Check in the below given table details about the INI CET Registration dates 2023:
|Events||INI CET 2023 Jan Dates||INI CET 2023 July Dates|
|Starting of Registration||5th September 2022||March 2023|
|Last date to apply||26th September 2022||March/ April 2023|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||30th September to 3rd October 2022||April 2023|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||6th October 2022||April 2023|
|Generation of examination unique code||12th October to 25th October 2022||June 2023|
|Uploading of valid certificate||12th October to 13th November 2022||June 2023|
|Checking status of completion of application form & last date of submission of required documents||28th to 31st October 2022||–|
|Final status of online registration and release of Admit Card||7th November 2022||–|
|INI CET 2023 Exam Date||13th November 2022||–|
How to Register for INI CET 2023
Applicants can know complete procedure of INI CET Registrations 2023 below:
- Visit the online website. (Link is given above)
- Now click on the ‘New Candidates’ basic registration link option. Generate OTP and get login details by entering your basic details – Name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Login details (registration id & password) will be sent to candidates registered mobile number and email id.
- Login with the details and start filling the application form. Complete the registration and basic candidate information with necessary personal details.
- Upload your images – Photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specified format and size mentioned. No image will be accepted if not uploaded in the prescribed format.
- It is necessary that the registration is accepted, and basic candidate information is proceeded for generation of exam unique code (EUC).
- It is very important for students to generate the exam unique code for the next registration procedure.
- Students can check their status of accepted basic registration through login on the portal.
- Complete the application procedure by ensuring completion of all the steps of registration.
- After all this final registration will be done of the candidates who have successfully cleared all the steps of registration.
- Students must make fee payment as per their categories and provided payment gateways.
- Status will be uploaded of successful fee submission and the registration will be completed.
- Print the application form and fee receipt for any reference in future.
If you have any query related to INI CET 2023 Application Form, you can ask us in the comments section below.