INI SS 2023 Application (Till 6th April), Registration – Apply Here
INI SS 2023 Registration Last date is till 6th April 2023 for DM/ M.Ch. AIIMS conducts INI SS (Institute of National Importance Super specialty) every year in two sessions – January & July. It is national level medical exam conducted for admission into PG medical courses (3years) in DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Admin). Successfully qualified students are offered admission in mentioned courses at renowned medical colleges like JIPMER, NIMHANS, PGIMER, AIIMS, etc. Check complete details about INI SS Application Form 2023 in the provided article.
INI SS 2023 Registration – Till 6th April (July session)
INI SS 2023 Registration Last date is till 6th April 2023 for DM/ M.Ch courses. Click here to apply.
Get details related to INI SS 2023 Application form in the below given section:
- INI SS 2023 Registration process has been started by online mode only. Applications through offline mode are not entertained.
- Students are advised to check complete eligibility before registering for the exam.
- Registrations has been started for INI SS 2023 from 23rd March 2023 for Session 2 (July session).
- For Session 1 (January session), it has been concluded successfully.
- Complete admission procedure is similar for all institutes. However, the departmental assessment will be carried out only for AIIMS applicants separately.
- Last date to apply for July session will be till 6th April 2023 (July session).
- Correction facility for making changes may or may not be provided by authority so candidates must be careful while filling their application.
- Multiple application forms will get cancelled. So, students must fill single application form correctly.
- Keep checking status of application forms through login on the website.
- The application fee of INI SS 2023 can be paid by online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee using – Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm payment gateways.
The Application fee for the different candidates will be as follows:
|All applicants||Rs 4000+ Transaction Charges as applicable.|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||Exempted|
INI SS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check here details about INI SS Eligibility Criteria 2023, for admission into DM/ M.Ch 3 year PG medical courses in various institutions:
- Qualifying Degree: Must have passed with MD/ DNB degree from University recognized by NMC/ MCI if applying for DM courses. For students applying for M.Ch degree, must have MD/ MS degree from recognized authority.
- Qualification for MD (Hospital Admin): Students must have passed with MBBS degree securing 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC). Also, candidate must be registered with Central/ State medical registration council and have 3 years’ experience in Govt Hospital in relevant field & 5-year general practice claimed.
- Age Limit: upper age limit should be 3 years (OBC candidates) & 5 years (ST/SC / Ex-serviceman /commissioned officer / PWD). For various institutes, it is described below:
|Participating Institutes||Upper Age limit (as on 1st July 2023)|
|PGIMER Chandigarh||45 years|
|AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS||35 years|
|SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram||40 years|
|NIMHANS Bengaluru||37 years|
INI SS 2023 Registration Dates
Checkout information regarding INI SS Registration dates 2023 in the table below:
|Events||INI SS 2023 Jan Dates||INI SS 2023 July Dates|
|Application form releases||29th September 2022||23rd March 2023|
|Registration last date||17th October 2022||6th April 2023|
|Uploading of application status||21st October 2022||10th April 2023|
|Documents submission||25th October 2022||14th April 2023|
|Admit card released||31st October 2022||21st April 2023|
|INI SS 2023 exam dates||6th November 2022||29th April 2023|
How to Fill INI SS 2023 Application Form
Check out complete registration procedure of INI SS 2023 in below given section:
- Visit the online website. (Link is given above)
- Now click on the ‘Academic Courses’.
- Go to the option provided as ‘DM/ M.Ch/ MD Hospital Administration’ according to the your required course option.
- Those who are already registered, login with details. For the new ones, click on the option – ‘New Registration’.
- Read all the instructions carefully, before filling out the application form.
- Fill all the required information as asked and submit.
- Login details (registration id & password) will be sent to candidates registered mobile number and email id.
- There will be seven steps which candidates have to follow for application procedure – Registration, Qualification details, Experience details, Center choice, Fee payment, uploading of images and generation of registration slip.
- Login with the details and start filling the application form. Complete the registration and basic candidate information with necessary personal, contact, address details.
- Enter qualification details – qualifying exam, internship and medical registration details.
- Enter experience details & center choice carefully in the form. Students must note center once allotted cannot be changed.
- Now students have to make fee payment online as per their categories and provided payment gateways.
- Upload your images – Photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specified format and size mentioned. No image will be accepted if not uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Last step is to generate the registration slip and fee receipt for any reference in future.
- Check all details in registration slip as if anything is to be corrected, make sure to make changes in it and then click on final submit button.
If you have any query related to INI SS 2023 Application Form, you can ask us in the comments section below.