Jain University Admission 2024: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Jain University 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of October 2023 for UG & PG courses. It is a private deemed-to-be-university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The admission will be offered into various courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Design, Law, Science, etc. Those candidates who want to take admission in various UG & PG courses at Jain University will have to apply for the admission procedure. The admission will also be provided through entrance exam (Jain Entrance Test), group discussion & Personal interview. Shortlisted candidates in the exam will be allowed to take admission in their desired programmes in Jain University. Candidates will be able to apply for the exam through online mode. In the article given below, we have provided the complete details related to Jain University Admission 2024 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Jain University Admission 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||Jain Entrance Test|
|Conducted by||Jain University|
|Type of courses||UG and PG courses|
|Mode of application||Online & offline|
|Level of exam||University level|
Here we have provided below the various courses offered by the Jain University 2024:
- UG Courses: BCA, BBA, B.Com (Regular/ Hons./ Professional), BA, B.Tech. and BMS.
- PG Courses: Com (Elective/ Professional), MCA (Elective/ Professional), M.Sc. IT, MMS, MTech. and MBA.
Jain University 2024 Admission Dates
Candidates can check the complete Jain University 2024 admission dates below:
For JET Courses:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of April 2024|
|Admit card availability||One Week Before Exam|
|Exam date (JET)||3rd week of April 2024|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2024|
|Counselling date||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date for payment of 1stinstallment||June 2024|
For MBA Courses:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit application form (other PG courses)||4th week of May 2024|
|PG exam date (MBA)||2nd week of June 2024|
|PG exam date||2nd week of June 2024|
|Counselling session||July 2024|
Jain University 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check out the complete details related to Jain University 2024 application form below:
- The Jain University application form 2024 will be released from the second week of October 2023 for various UG & PG courses.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates will also be able to fill the form through offline mode by purchasing an application form coupon and redeem it.
- Before filling the application form candidates must check out the eligibility norms on the website.
- Candidates will have to submit the details like name, email ID, educational qualification, etc.
- After filling the details, upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the details in the form, as there will be no correction facility provided for rectification.
- After submitting the form, candidates must keep the hardcopy of the form safe for further usage.
- Candidates will be able to submit the online application fee using Debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- For offline mode, the payment will be submitted through cash.
- The application fee will be of Rs. 600/- for every candidate.
- Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
How to Apply for Jain University 2024 Admission
Following are the complete steps below to fill the form:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Jain University (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Press the “Online Admission 2024” button.
- Step-3: Candidates can purchase an application form coupon from the nearest office for offline mode.
- Step-4: Now register yourself by providing the details like email id and date of birth.
- Step-5: Press the apply now button and fill the application form.
- Step-6: Fill the details like personal, education and other asked details in the form.
- Step-7: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Step-8: Pay the online application fee and submit the form.
- Step-9: Take a hardcopy of the form and keep it safe for later usage.
Jain University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the complete Jain University eligibility criteria 2024 below before filling the application form:
|For UG Courses|
|For PG Courses|
|For MBA Course|
Jain University 2024 Admission Procedure
The Jain University admission procedure 2024 will be conducted in various rounds such as firstly candidates will have to register themselves, fill the application form, and counselling procedure, etc. To participate in the admission procedure, candidates will have to register themselves individually on the website.
On the basis of the JET Entrance exam score, performance in Group Discussion, and Personal Interview (GD and PI) the candidates will be selected for the admission procedure. The authority will also release the merit list after the admission rounds.
Jain University 2024 Entrance Exam
The Jain University will conduct the university level entrance exam called Jain Entrance Test (JET). This exam will be conducted for those candidates who want to take admission into various UG and PG courses. The authority will conduct the separate examination for both JET UG and JET PG courses.
The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode for both courses. The exam will consist with the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates will be given total 150 minutes for UG courses and 120 minutes for PG courses to solve the exam.
Jain University 2024 Merit List/ Result
The Jain University Result 2024 will be released after the completion of the entrance exam. The result will consist with the scores of candidates in the JET entrance exam. The authority will release the result for every candidates who will appear for the entrance exam individually. Candidates will be able to access the result through online mode on the website.
Those candidates who will clear the exam and their name will be present in the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling rounds. A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for different courses. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the result safe
for further usage in admission procedure.
Jain University 2024 Counselling
The Jain University counselling 2024 will be organized by the authority after releasing the result on the website. On the basis of the rank in the merit list, the counselling procedure will be done. Shortlisted candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. The seats will be allotted the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
The authority will organize the counselling procedure in the month of July/ August 2024. Those candidates will have to report at the counselling center for document verification and completing the admission procedure. After verifying the documents, the seat will be allocated to the candidates.
Documents Required for Counselling Procedure:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- PUC/ SYJC/ Equivalent mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Aadhar card
- Visa Copy
Jain University 2024 Admission
On the basis of the JET entrance exam scores, the Jain University 2024 final admission will be conducted by the university. The counselling procedure will be based on the merit list. The university will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained by them in them in the merit list.
The admission letter will be given to the every shortlisted candidates who will be selected for the admission by the authority. After the final admission procedure, candidates will have to present at the campus with the offer letter of admission to confirm their admission.
In case of any query related to Jain University Admission 2024, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.