Jamia Admission 2020: Application (Till 15th April), Eligibility, Pattern
Jamia 2020 Entrance Exam has been postponed for various UG/ PG courses. The new dates will be announced soon. Application Form Last Date has been extended till 15th April 2020 for UG/PG courses. The exam will be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University which is located in Delhi. JMI conducts university level entrance examination for enrolling the candidates every year into various UG and PG courses. The university offers admission into various courses offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, etc. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Arch/ B.Tech and BDS Programmes can apply on the basis of JEE Main Scores and NEET Rank. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jamia Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information.
Jamia Admission 2020 Notifications – Exam Postponed
Jamia 2020 Entrance Exam has been postponed for various UG/ PG courses. The new dates will be announced soon. Check here for dates details.
Jamia 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 15th April 2020 for UG/PG courses. Check here for application details.
Jamia 2020 Application Form Correction is starting soon. Check here for correction details.
Jamia Admission 2020 Exam Dates
Check Jamia Admission dates which are listed in the table given below for various events:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Registration Starts||21st February 2020|
|Registration Closes||15th April 2020|
|Application Window Editing||April 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2020|
|JMI 2020 Entrance Exam (UG/PG)||April to July (UG courses); 1st June to 10th July (PG courses)|
|JMI exam for B.Tech/ B.E/ BDS admission||B.E/ B.Tech (Through JEE Main Scores); BDS (Through NEET Scores)|
|Last date to submit qualifying exam result||16th September 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
|Admission Closed||Last week of September 2020|
Jamia Admission 2020 Application Form
Jamia Admission 2020 Application Form details can be checked by the applicants below:
- The Application Form for Jamia Admission 2020 has been made available for the candidates in online mode.
- The Application process contains various steps- Register, filling the application form, uploading of photograph/ signature/ documents and payment of application fee.
- In case students have made mistakes while filling the application form. They can make corrections during the application correction period from 26th to 30th March 2020.
- After complete registration, candidates must take the print out of the application form for further process.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
The Application Fee according to the courses is listed below in the table:
|Courses Offered||Application Fee|
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & AJK Mass Communication Research Centre||Rs.700|
|B. Tech/ B. Arch and all other faculties||Rs. 550|
Jamia Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Jamia Admission Eligibility Criteria can be checked by the candidates below for various programmes:
For UG Admission:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects.
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- B.F.A: Students must have passed their 10+2 level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board or university.
For PG Admission:
- MBA: Candidate must have done Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks aggregate secured in it.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidate must have done B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
- MCA: Student must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/ Science/ Natural Science / Social Science with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with Mathematics as one of the subject.
Jamia Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Jamia Admission 2020 Exam Pattern will vary for various courses. Candidates must check the below exam pattern to prepare for the test:
- Total number of questions: The number of questions will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates.
- Type of Questions: The questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted in online mode.
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong question.
Jamia Admission 2020 Syllabus
Jamia Admission 2020 Syllabus will vary according to the courses chosen by the candidates. If a candidate is applying for the UG course, then the syllabus for entrance test will be from the 11th and 12th level subjects.
For PG courses, syllabus will be from the graduation level subjects. Also, there will be interview for PG course and the questions will be related to the topics of graduation level.
Jamia Admission 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates who are planning to appear for Jamia Admission 2020 entrance test can follow some tricks and tips for securing top rank and score. Some preparation tips are given below:
- Go through complete syllabus prescribed by the board.
- Prepare for the examination from the NCERT books.
- Give test regularly or on monthly basis for checking your preparation standard.
- Focus on effective study plan. Make notes and revise them regularly.
- Cover the topics first in which candidates are feeling difficulty and revise those topics again and again.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
Jamia Admission 2020 Admit Card
Jamia Admission 2020 Admit Card will be published online after the completion of application process. Admit card will be released 10th to 15th April 2020 for various UG/PG courses.
For downloading the Jamia admit card, candidates have to online fill the login details – User id and password.
After downloading the admit card, students must check complete details present in it. In case there is any mistake or discrepancy, students must contact the officials to rectify the problem.
Jamia Admission 2020 Result
Jamia Admission 2020 Result will be published online in the month of June 2020. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials to get their result.
Jamia Result will not be sent by the university individually through post. After results release, merit list will be prepared based on marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test and interview.
Jamia Admission 2020 Counselling
Jamia Admission 2020 Counselling will start in the in the month of July/August 2020. Candidates with higher ranks will be called first to attend the counselling process.
During Jamia counselling, students have to fill their choices of courses and campuses. Candidates are advised to bring all relevant documents at the time of counselling process for verification process.
If you have any query regarding Jamia Admission 2020, you can leave your comment in the comments section below.