JCECE 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
JCECE 2021 Application Form will be released in June 2021. JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) conducts this examination every year. This is a state level entrance examination. Through this exam admission is offered in courses i.e. B. Tech, B.V. Sc., B.Sc. Agriculture and various degree courses. Admission will be provided in various institutes of Jharkhand state and its affiliated colleges. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about JCECE application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
JCECE 2021 Application Form
JCECE 2021 Application Form is releasing in June 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Candidates can check all details about JCECE registration in the given steps:
- Application form will be released through online mode. No offline mode will be entertained to apply for JCECE 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from June 2021.
- Fill correct details in the application form including personal, academic, communication etc.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form, after final submission of the form any correction facility will not be provided.
- Application form will be available till July 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other future references.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode. Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can check complete fee structure for all streams:
|For General/ BC- I and II||For SC/ ST Category|
|PCM||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCB||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCMB||Rs 1000||Rs. 500|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the JCECE eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have residence of Jharkhand state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- For B. V. Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Sc. (Hons.) agriculture, upper age limit will be 22 years.
For B. Tech (Dairy Technology):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th class with PCM subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
For B. V. Sc. And A.H Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
For B.Sc. Agriculture:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12thclass will also be eligible to apply.
JCECE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative JCECE application dates in the table below:
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Last date for application submission||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of July 2021|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2021|
How to fill JCECE Application Form
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill JCECE 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter your basic details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number and click ‘submit’ button.
- A confirmation message regarding application will be send to your registered mail ID.
- Now click ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Fill details i.e. qualification, address, parent’s details and other personal details.
- Click on the ‘save and next’ button.
- Now upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- photograph size should be in between 4 to 100 kb and signature size must be in between 1 to 30 kb.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ button.
- Enter fee details and pay application fee through online mode.
- Recheck and verify all details before submission of the application form.
- Do not forget to take multiple printouts of the filled application for future references.
Through the above article we have provided all details about JCECE 2021 application form. Candidates can check details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates should fill their application form carefully to avoid rejection of it.
If you have any other query about JCECE 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.