JCECE 2020 Eligibility, Domicile, Age & Qualification Eligibility
JCECE 2020 Eligibility should be checked by candidates before applying for the exam. Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) is the state level exam that is organized to get admission in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other courses in the state of Jharkhand. JCECE is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. In this article, Candidate gets the information related to the JCECE Eligibility 2020.
JCECE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the JCECE 2020 application form. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of JCECE examination 2020:
Age Limit Criteria:
The age criteria for different course are mentioned below:
- For Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech & Fisheries Course: The minimum age for agriculture and Forestry programme should be 17 years & the maximum age is 22 years as on 1st July of the year of examination.
- For Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course: The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as on 1st December of the year of the admission.
- The upper age limit for B.V. Sc. & A.H course will be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- 5 years of relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates for B.V. Sc. & A.H, B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Diary Technology) and Bachelor in Fishery Science course.
- Students must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates have to produce the permanent or local resident certificate at the time of counselling.
Education Qualification Criteria:
The educational qualification for the JCECE 2020 entrance exams is given below.
Agriculture & Forestry Course: Aspirants candidates have to qualify the class 12th/I.Sc or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
Those candidates appearing in the examination can also apply for the JCECE but they have passed their examination before the date of counselling.
Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course: All the candidates have to fulfill the given qualification criteria according to the guidelines of V.C.I for taking part in the given stream.
Applicant must have to clear I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with the Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as compulsory subject.
Appearing candidates can also apply for this programme. Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science): Candidates must have cleared higher secondary or equivalent exam. Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics/Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Inter (Agriculture).
JCECE 2020 Application Form
The application form of JCECE 2020 will be available from 8th July 2020 on the website. Students must be fulfill all the eligibility clauses to be able to apply for the form. Complete JCECE 2020 application form can be filled through online mode.
Last date to apply will be till 8th August 2020. Student must fill complete details in the application correctly and carefully without any mistake. Multiple applications will get rejected so candidates should apply with single form. Also students must fill the subject group during registration.
JCECE 2020 Important Dates
The complete official JCECE dates is given below in the table:
|Starting of online Registration||8th July 2020|
|Last date of application submission||8th August 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||–|
|JCECE 2020 Exam||–|
|Release of Answer key||–|
|Starting of Counselling process||–|
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be known to the candidates before applying for the application form. Students must fulfill eligibility clauses like age criteria, domicile eligibility, educational qualification criteria for various courses.
If you have any doubt related to the JCECE 2020 Eligibility, You may drop comments in the comment box.