JEE Main 2020 Application Form (till 10th Oct), Registration – Apply Here
JEE Main 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th October 2019. NTA has changed the application start date from 2nd Sept to 3rd Sept 2019. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is the national level entrance exam. It will be conducted by National Testing agency (NTA). It is conducted every year to offer admission into B.E, B.Tech, B.Plan, and B.Arch Programmes.
This exam will be conducted in two sessions in the month of January & April. Admission through JEE Main Scores will be offered by 31 NITs, 23 IITs, and 23 CFTIs. Candidates must go through this article for updated details regarding JEE Main Application form 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form – Fee Payment till 11th Oct
JEE Main 2020 Registration Fee Payment can be done till 11th October 2019. Click here to apply online.
Note: NTA website is working fine now. We’ll notify you every single update via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe update.
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Main 2020 Application form:
- JEE Main 2020 Application form can be submitted through online mode.
- The application process for January session has commenced from 3rd September 2019.
- The application process for April session will commenced from 7th February 2020.
- Candidates are able to fill the form till 10th October 2019 & 7th March 2020 for January & April session respectively.
- A valid/ working email address & mobile no. will be required in application form as all communication & information details will be provided through it.
- While filling the application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of photograph between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned image of his/ her signature between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- JEE Main 2020 Application correction has been provided through online mode.
- Scanned image of photograph as well as signature must be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- Take multiple print outs of your form for further process.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to NTA authority.
- Candidates are able to pay JEE Main 2020 application fee through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay via credit card, debit card, UPI, PAYTM or net-banking through online mode.
- No request or refund of fee will be entertained by the NTA.
- The fee according to session for India & outside India candidates will be as:
|Paper||Category||India (Fee)||Outside India (Fee)|
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys: Rs. 650/-|
Girls: Rs. 325/-
|Boys: Rs. 3000/-|
Girls: Rs. 1500/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch|
B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys: Rs. 1300/-|
Girls: Rs. 650/-
|Boys: Rs. 6000/-|
Girls: Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following JEE Main 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level or its equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- For B.Tech (JEE Main Paper 1): Candidates must have passed with 5 subjects (Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject) in the qualifying exam.
- For B. Arch (JEE Main Paper 2): Applying candidate must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2020.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for JEE Main 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check below given table to know about JEE Main 2020 Dates:
|Application form releases||3rd September 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||10th October 2019|
|Application correction window||14th to 20th October 2019|
|Fee submission and image uploading last date||11th October 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Paper 1 and 2||6th – 11th January 2020|
|Application form release||7th February 2020|
|Submission of application form last date||7th March 2020|
|Correction window opens||February 2020|
|Fee submission last date||2nd week of March 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Paper 1 and 2||3rd – 9th April 2020|
Click here to view JEE Main 2020 Information Bulletin
How to Apply for JEE Main 2020
Candidates must go through below given steps to apply for JEE Main 2020:
- Go to the official link. (Link is provided above).
- Read the Instruction carefully.
- Click on the check box.
- Now proceed to ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill in the application form by providing details such as your name, parent’s name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), etc.
- Now select 4 cities of your preference for exam center.
- After that, provide working/ valid email ID & mobile number.
- Now upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to link of ‘Pay Exam Fee’.
- Click on ‘Go for Payment”.
- Select the payment gateway & submit the fee.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Print multiple number of print out for further use.
Candidates must check these steps to know how to apply for JEE Main 2020. Also remember to check other details mentioned such as application form mode, its fee, and dates. We have also mentioned application correction dates & eligibility criteria. Candidates must go through above article of JEE Main 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes while filling the application form.
If you have any other query related to JEE Main 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.