JEE Main 2024 Application Form (Soon), Registration – Apply Here
JEE Main 2024 Application Form process will begin from the month of December 2023 for Session 1. National testing Agency is the authority responsible for conducting JEE Main every year. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) – Main is a national level entrance test which is organized for admission in UG Engineering courses – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan. It is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced) which is conducted for admission in IITs.
The notification for JEE Main 2024 will release in December 2023 tentatively. Candidates interested in Engineering admissions in various central /state/ private universities can register for this exam online. The exam will be held in two sessions – January & April 2024. Here, we have provided complete information regarding JEE Main Application Form 2024 dates, mode, fee, eligibility & applying procedure.
JEE Main 2024 Application Form – Soon
JEE Main 2024 Notification is releasing soon. Application Form is releasing soon by December 2023. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Go through the below provided section to know about complete details about JEE Main 2024 Application form:
- The registration process will begin from the month of December 2023 (Session 1).
- Students interested to apply for JEE Main 2024 must check complete instructions and eligibility details before proceeding to fill application.
- For Session 2, the applications will be available from February to March 2024.
- The application process will follow certain steps – Online registration, filling of personal/ communication& other details, uploading of images/ documents, fee payment & printing of confirmation page.
- Complete details in form must be filled carefully and correctly. No changes will be permitted after submission of form.
- Candidates must avoid submitting multiple applications as it will lead to rejection /cancellation of result.
- Applicants are required to keep complete documents as prescribed at the time of registration for exam.
- Qualifying exam details
- id proof
- Photograph (as per size/ format)
- Signature (as per size/ format)
- Address proof
- Category certificate, etc.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- JEE Main 2024 Fee payment can be done using debit card/ credit card/ UPI / net banking methods.
- Complete fee details as per various categories is mentioned in below table:
|Exam Centres in India||Exam Centres Outside India|
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1000|
Girls – Rs.800
|Boys – Rs.5000|
Girls – Rs.4000
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys – Rs.500|
Girls – Rs.500
|Boys – Rs.2500|
Girls – Rs.2500
|B.E./ B.Tech & B. Arch|
B.E./ B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./ B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.2000|
Girls – Rs.1600
|Boys – Rs.10000|
Girls – Rs.8000
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.1000|
Girls – Rs.1000
|Boys – Rs.5000|
Girls – Rs.5000
JEE Main 2024 Application Correction
Candidates while submitting JEE Main 2024 Application form must verify complete details as changes cannot be done after form submission. However, one time correction facility is provided by the authority in few fields.
JEE Main correction window 2024 will open from January 2024 for Session 1. For 2nd session, it will begin from the month of March 2024. Additional fee will be applicable for correction which is to be paid using the provided payment gateways. Candidates can modify details only through online mode. No corrections sent by students through post/ fax/ email / by hand, etc. will be entertained by the authority.
JEE Main 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for JEE Main 2024, make sure to go through complete JEE Main eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian nationals are eligible to apply. International applicants with required marks prescribed by AIU can also apply.
- Age: There is no age bar prescribed by authority. However, students must confirm age criteria as prescribed by the Institution in which they are seeking admission.
- Attempt limit: No attempt limit is prescribed by authority.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing Year: He/ she must have passed 12th in the year 2022, 2023 or appearing in the year 2024. Those passed on or before 2021 & on or after 2025 are not eligible.
- Subjects: In 12th level students must have passed with total 5 subjects – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ language, technical vocational, etc.
JEE Main 2024 Application Dates
For Session 1 & 2, we have mentioned below the JEE Main application dates 2024 & other related events:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Session 1||Session 2|
|Registration begins||2nd week of December 2023||2nd week of February 2024|
|End date to register online||2nd week of January 2024||2nd week of March 2024|
|Fee payment end date||2nd week of January 2024||2nd week of March 2024|
|Correction window opens||2nd week of January 2024||2nd week of March 2024|
|Availability of advance city intimation slip||3rd week of January 2024||3rd week of March 2024|
|Release of admit cards||3rd week of January 2024||3rd week of March 2024|
|JEE Main 2024 exam||24th January to 1st February 2024||1st to 15th April 2024|
How to Register for JEE Main 2024
To let candidates, know about complete procedure of registering and filling JEE main 2024 application, we have discussed below step by steps details:
- Visit the online website.
- Click on the option provided as – ‘JEE Main 2024 Application (Session 1)’.
- You will be now redirected to another window displaying the instructions & application form.
- Go through complete instructions before filling the application.
- Now provide required details to register and generate OTP.
- An SMS/ Mail of generated login id will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number/ mail id.
- Login and start filling details in the application form.
- Fill your personal, communication, qualification & other details as asked in the form.
- Choose paper and exam cities as per your preferences.
- Now start uploading images/ documents according to the mentioned specifications.
- Pay application fee as per your category and available payment gateways. Fee payment can be done by candidates using debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ net banking methods.
- Re-verify all the details filled in the form before the final confirm.
- Confirm and submit the form. Take printout of filled application and confirmation page for any reference.
JEE Main Application FAQs:
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2024 Application Form, you can ask us in the comments section provided below.