JET Agriculture 2019: Rajasthan JET, Counselling, Admission, Allotment
JET Agriculture 2019 Third Seat Allotment has been released on 15th July 2019. It is also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance test (JET). It is a state level entrance exam for offering admission into Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry. It is organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of the state. In this article, we have mentioned all the information related to JET Agriculture 2019.
JET Agriculture 2019 Notifications
The Application form for JET Agriculture 2020 will be released in the month of March 2020.
JET Agriculture 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 15th July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the JET Agriculture 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
JET Agriculture 2019 Result has been declared on 28th May 2019.Check here for result details.
JET Agriculture 2019 Revised Answer Key has been released on 28th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
JET Agriculture 2019 Exam Date
Here, candidates can check the official JET 2019 exam schedule:
|Starting of online application form||20th February 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd April 2019|
|Last date for editing Applications Forms||4th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||7th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||17th May 2019|
|Last date for objections if any||19th May 2019|
|Announcement of result||28th May 2019|
|Starting of online option form (counselling)||14th June 2019|
JET Agriculture Result
After the successful completion of the written test, the result has been declared. The JET Agriculture result has been uploaded on the website on 28th May 2019. Candidates can check their result through login credentials.
After a few days, the authority has released the answer key for the candidates from 17th May 2019. Candidates can check their marked answers with the help of official answer key. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks only.
JET Agriculture Counselling 2019
After the declaration of result all information regarding college wise number of seats, filling of option form, etc is displayed on the website. The candidates have to fill the option form to participate in the counselling. Only shortlisted candidates can fill the online option form. It has been started from 14th June 2019.
The authority publish the admission list of the candidates for first round of counselling. Candidates have to attend the JET agriculture counselling on prescribed date and time. All original documents are to be submitted to the allotted college at the time of registration.
JET Agriculture entrance test is organized every year by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. It is a state level exam which is conducted for admission in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture and other courses offered by various colleges in Rajasthan state. Candidates can fill the application form from first week of March 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JET Application Form 2019
Candidates must go through these instructions before starting filling of application form.
- The JET Agriculture application form 2019 can only be accepted through online mode.
- The online application has been started from 20th February 2019.
- It can be filled till 2nd April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Modification in the application form will be provided till the last date of application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 2800/- (or General/OBC/SBC) and Rs. 1400/- (for SC/ST/PC>40%).
- The fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- It will not be transferred or refundable.
Various eligibility criteria for admission to JET 2019 courses are given below:
- Domicile: Candidates those have the domicile of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply.
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Qualification: Must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board recognized equivalent to it by the university.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: One should pass with 50% aggregate marks (arts and commerce stream are not eligible).
- Relaxation: There is 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks for the SC/ST/OBC/SBC candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates of 12th appearing are also eligible to apply.
JET Exam Pattern
To appear in the JET exam candidates can follow the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about 2 hours.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
JET Agriculture Syllabus
The syllabus of JET Agriculture exam contain the topics from Physics, Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates can prepare from the above said subjects for the examination. The syllabus has been comprised of class 11th & 12th topics.
- Know complete syllabus and exam pattern for the preparation.
- Practice the different questions from different books including text book.
- Make command on basics.
- Follow good study materials and books.
- Study in a smart way.
- Stay healthy and fit.
JET Agriculture Admit Card
The JET Agriculture admit card is available on the website to download from 7th May 2019. Candidates can access their admit card till the commencement of the exam. The admission card does not send to the any candidate by post.
Candidates have to bring one original recent photo ID and transparent Black ball point pen for marking the answers and nothing else.
If you have any other queries about JET Agriculture 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.