JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Know Here
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam pattern can be checked by the students through online mode in the information booklet. Joint Entrance Test (JET) is a state level entrance exam organized by Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jobner. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in the B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology). It is also referred as Rajasthan JET. Candidates can get admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan state. In this article, candidates can check JET Agriculture Exam pattern 2021.
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check every basic information regarding the Examination and JET Agriculture Question Paper:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode.
- Exam Date: It will be conducted on 8th August 2021.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- No. of Questions: There would be 40 questions from each section.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology. However, candidates have to choose only three subjects. Dairy technology and Food technology test takers must have to attempt the PCM subject combination.
In the table given below we have mentioned the subject wise weightage of questions.
|Sections||No of Questions|
JET Agriculture 2021 Marking Scheme
Students can check below the marking scheme of JET Agriculture 2021:
- The paper will be of total 800 marks.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded.
- Talking about the negative marking, 1 mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Students must note that no marks will be deducted for answering more than one option.
JET Agriculture 2021 Syllabus
Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus prescribed by the university online. Students must cover all the topics from all the subjects prescribed in the syllabus.
JET Agriculture 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the preparation tips given below to enhance their exam preparation:
- Firstly, students must make themselves aware of the exam pattern and syllabus prescribed by the authority.
- For the test preparation students must go through the subject and topics wise details and note them down.
- The prepared notes must be studied regularly.
- Solve the previous year question papers and sample papers for better exam preparation.
- Student must take care of their health and eat properly so as to avoid any health issues.
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern will make students know about the number of questions, exam mode, exam date, time duration, type of questions, language, subjects, etc. Also students must know the making scheme of the exam. We have also provided the syllabus and preparation tips for the test preparation.
If you have any other queries about JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.