JET Agriculture 2022 Correction (Till 22nd May), Registration – Apply Here
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Correction can be done till 22nd May 2022 through online mode. JET Agriculture or Rajasthan JET is a Joint Agriculture Entrance Test. This year, exam will be conducted by Agriculture University, Jodhpur. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG Courses of Agriculture Fields at one of various Govt. and Private Agriculture Colleges across the Rajasthan State. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on JET Agriculture Application Form 2022.
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Correction – Till 22nd May
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Correction can be done till 22nd May 2022. Click here to edit.
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form can be filled till 19th May 2022 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Checkout the detailed information with some key instructions on JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form:
- JET Agriculture Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can apply for Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form from the 13th April 2022 till 15th May 2022.
- The application correction can be done till 22nd May 2022 only in selected fields..
- Applicants must submit their JET Agriculture Application Form before the last date for submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the prescribed date.
- Candidate are advised to keep the printout of filled JET Agriculture 2022 application form and fee receipt for future references.
- JET Agriculture 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can submit JET Agriculture application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways.
The complete fee structure for JET Agriculture 2022 Application form is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ GEN-EWS||Rs. 1250/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST/ SAP||Rs. 1050/- + Bank Charges|
JET Agriculture 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for JET Agriculture 2022:
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for JET Agriculture 2022 exam is 25 years as on 1st January 2022 and candidates born before 1st January 1997 will not be eligible for examination.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed or appearing in their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for JET Agriculture Exam.
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Dates
Following are complete official registration dates for JET Agriculture Registration Form 2022:
|Application form||13th April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||15th May 2022 (without late fee)|
19th May 2022 (with late fee)
|Last date for correction Window||22nd May 2022|
|Jet Agriculture 2022 Exam Dates||19th June 2022|
How To Apply for JET Agriculture 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling JET Agriculture online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of JET Agriculture 2022 (link is available above)
- Now go to the admission portal of JET Agriculture and click on new candidates registration link for JET Agriculture Application form 2022.
- Fill the JET Agriculture Registration form with all required details including Candidates basic personal details, Phone Number, Email Id etc. and complete the register process.
- Once the registration will be completed, Candidates will be asked to login into JET Agriculture Application Form.
- Now fill the JET Agriculture Application Form with all required details including candidate’s Personal, Communicational, Educational, Exam Centre etc.
- Applicant must fill JET Agriculture application form with all required details, as any blank or incomplete details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc.
- Applicant must upload passport size photograph with plain background and photograph should be within given size and format.
- Similarly upload all other required document within 100Kb to 200Kb in pdf format.
- The category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- Now preview your application form and edit if required otherwise submit the details and proceed to the final steps.
- Now submit the prescribed amount of application form fee for JET Agriculture 2022 and complete the process.
- After completing all the steps, takes the printout of filled JET Agriculture Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form.