JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Age, Qualifying Exam & Domicile Criteria
Candidates must check JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. JEXPO 2020 is a state level entrance exam which is also known as WB Polytechnic. Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic is administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Candidates can get admission in the government and private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. It is organized to screen the candidates those wishing to apply in the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology in the state. From this article, candidates can access the complete information of the JEXPO Eligibility criteria 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those wishing to apply in JEXPO 2020 must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the written exam without completing the eligibility clauses given below.
If candidate will not fulfill the any of the eligibility clauses, their JEXPO 2020 application form will be cancelled. If candidate will found to be ineligible at the time of admission then their candidature will be cancelled in that case.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates those have the domicile of West Bengal state can apply.
- Those studied their 10th examination from WB can also apply.
- Other state candidates are also eligible to apply under outside state candidates.
- Candidate must qualify or appearing in the SSC (high school/10th) or equivalent exam from any of the recognized board.
Minimum age: The minimum age for applying is 15 years. candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01 July 2005.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age for applying.
- Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English are mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should pass with these subjects from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory to score at least 35% marks in aggregate without the marks of an additional subject (without rounding up) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must acquire at least pass marks in all the three subjects as per their secondary board.
Note: Without rounding up means that any shortfall of marks from the above benchmark will render the candidate ineligible for JEXPO 2020 (Example: 34.99% marks will not be considered as 35%).
- Those are studying of their 10th class can also apply.
- Candidates, those results are awaited or yet be declared can are also eligible to apply.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Students are able to get JEXPO application form online from the website. Candidates are able to fill and submit the JEXPO 2020 application form from 2nd January 2020.
Offline application form can be obtained from the all government, government-sponsored & self-financed polytechnics institutions.
Students must fill complete application form till 31st March 2020 (For online) and till 16th March 2020 (for OMR).
Candidates must fill complete application form correctly as there will be no modification facility.
Candidates have to pay the application fee from offline mode in one of the polytechnic college.
The application fee for online mode application will be Rs. 450/-(Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree) and for offline mode application it is Rs. 500/-(250/- for Kanyashree).
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the application form. Complete eligibility must be fulfilled by the students in order to be eligible for admission through JEXPO.
If you have any queries related to the JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.