JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Age, Qualifying Exam & Domicile Criteria
JEXPO 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is also known as WB Polytechnic. Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic is administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Candidates can get admission in the government and private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. It is organized to screen the candidates those wishing to apply in the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology in the state. From this article, candidates can access the complete information of the JEXPO 2019 eligibility criteria.
JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those wishing to apply in JEXPO 2019 must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the written exam without completing the eligibility clauses given below.
If candidate will not fulfill the any of the eligibility clauses, their application form will be cancelled. If candidate will found to be ineligible at the time of admission then their candidature will be cancelled in that case.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates those have the domicile of West Bengal state can apply.
- Those studied their 10th examination from WB can also apply.
- Other state candidates are also eligible to apply under outside state candidates.
- Candidate must qualify or appearing in the SSC (high school/10th) or equivalent exam from any of the recognized board.
Minimum age: The minimum age for applying is 15 years. candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01 July 2004.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age for applying.
- Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English are mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination
- Candidates should pass with these subjects from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory to score at least 35% marks in aggregate without the marks of an additional subject (without rounding up) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must acquire at least pass marks in all the three subjects as per their secondary board.
Note: Without rounding up means that any shortfall of marks from the above benchmark will render the candidate ineligible for JEXPO2018 (Example: 34.99% marks will not be considered as 35%).
- Those are studying of their 10th class can also apply.
- Candidates, those results are awaited or yet be declared can are also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries related to the JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.