JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling – Check Dates & Procedure
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling (B.Sc. Nursing) will be stared from 30th September 2020. JIPMER organizes JIPMER Nursing entrance examination to provide admission to the students in various nursing courses. Candidates who will qualify the written test and counselling process can successfully take admission in JIPMER Institutions. Through this article, we have provided the complete details of JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2020.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling
To be eligible for participating in the counselling rounds, candidates should be shortlisted in the merit list. JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
Students who will successfully score the minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for the counselling round. Candidates must be present at the counselling venue within the allotted time.
JIPMER Nursing Counselling Dates
Below, we have provided the tentative dates related to JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2020:
|Events ||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Registration for first round of counselling||30th September to 3rd October 2020|
|Selection of preferences|
|Uploading of certificate|
|Preview and final submission of online counselling application|
|Mock counselling result||13th October 2020|
|Final allotment of seats of first counselling||20th October 2020|
|Confirmation of allotted seats by the candidates||On or before 27th October 2020 |
|Payment of admission fee|
|Download allotment letter|
|Report to JIPMER with allotment letter and original documents of admission||October 2020|
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|First counselling round||September 2020|
|Second counselling round||–|
|Third counselling round||–|
|Date of closing of admission||–|
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling Rounds
The counselling of JIPMER Nursing 2020 will be organized in four rounds. Details about the JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2020 are given below:
- First Counselling: The total number of students called will be 8 times the number of seats available in each category. In case, if any student has not chosen any of the available seats, they can attend the next round counselling.
- Second Counselling: The second round counselling will be organized in case if the seats remain vacant after the first round counselling. Candidates who were present for the first round counselling but do not exercise option can participate in the second round.
- Third Counselling: The third round counselling will be held in case if again the seats remain vacant after the 1st and 2nd Round.
- Open Counselling: If again the seats remain still vacant, then the candidates who are eligible as per the merit list can go for open counselling round. This counselling round will be on the basis of merit rank.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Verification Process
The verification of the candidates during counselling is done as per the below process:
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling process, have to be present at the allotted counselling center. They have to get themselves registered for the counselling process.
Verification of Biometric Fingerprint and Image:
Biometric fingerprint verification and image verification of the student will be done during counselling process. If in case mismatch arises in the verification, candidate will be not allowed to take part in the counselling.
Candidates must bring their necessary documents during counselling for the document verification process. Also, candidates have to submit the self-attested photocopies of these documents and admission fee.
Documents to be Required at the time of Counselling:
Candidate must present the below documents at the time of counselling process:
- JIPMER Nursing 2020 Admit card
- JIPMER Nursing 2020 Rank letter
- Medical certificate (For OPH)
- Multiple passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- 10thand 12thpass certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid ID proofs – Aadhaar card, Driving License, passport
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Admission
Candidates will be provided admission on the basis of merit, category and availability of seats. Candidate must report at the respective institutions along with their admission letter and documents.
Failing to report at the allotted time will forfeit the admission right of the students. Also candidate must not provide any fake information or document otherwise the admission will be cancelled.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling process will consist of document verification and seat allotment of the candidates. Candidates must be present at the allotted institutes with necessary documents during the reporting time.
If you have any query related to JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling, you can ask your query in the comments section below.