JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result, Merit List – Get Result Here
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result will be released on or before 29th September 2020. JIPMER Nursing entrance test is a national level exam. It is held once in a year by the JIPMER. Candidates those wish to get admission in nursing programmes can apply for this exam. Through this entrance exam, admission will be offered in B.Sc, M.Sc and post basic nursing courses at JIPMER and its affiliated Institutions. Candidates through this article will get complete information related to JIPMER Nursing result 2020.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result
The JIPMER Nursing 2020 result will be displayed in the form of merit list. No separate result will be prepared by the official authority.
Candidates will be provided their individual rank letter which will contain their statement of marks. The rank letter will be downloaded through online mode.
Those candidates those are shortlisted in the merit list can participate in the further counselling process.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result Date
The tentative dates for the release of JIPMER Nursing 2020 result/merit list is provided below:
|JIPMER Nursing 2020 Exam||22nd September 2020|
|Publication of Result/Merit list||On or before 29th September 2020|
|Starting of counselling (B.Sc. Nursing)||30th September 2020|
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Rank Letter
The marks scored by the candidates in their JIPMER Nursing 2020 entrance test will be displayed in their individual rank letter.
Candidates will download their rank letter after declaration of result. It will not be sent to any candidate individually.
On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam, candidates can further participate in the counselling rounds.
Details Mentioned in Rank Letter
The rank letter of JIPMER Nursing 2020 will contain the details of the candidate performed in the entrance exam. The details present in the rank letter will be:
- Candidate’s rank
- Percentile scored in Physics
- Percentile scored in Chemistry
- Percentile scored in Biology
- Percentile scored in English Language and Comprehension
- Percentile scored in Logical and Quantitative Reasoning
- Number of correct and incorrect responses
- Total percentile
How to Download JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result
Candidates can download their individual rank letter by following the given below steps:
- Go to the official website of JIPMER (link will be given above).
- Click on the link of ‘JIPMER 2020 Rank letter’.
- A link will be opened in a new page.
- Now, candidates will be asked to enter their user id and password.
- On submitting the details, candidates rank letter will be displayed in pdf format.
- Now check the marks status and take the print out of the rank letter for use in counselling process.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidates those will successfully qualify the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test will be eligible for counselling rounds. The authority will conduct the JIPMER Nursing counselling in various rounds.
The counselling process will be started from 30th September 2020 for B.Sc Nursing and from October 2020 for M.Sc Nursing. Candidates must be present at the allotted venue on time.
Candidates will be called for the image verification, document verification and biometric finger prints.
The seat allotment will be done in the order of rank obtained by the candidates.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- JIPMER Nursing 2020 Rank letter
- JIPMER Nursing 2020 Hall ticket/Admit card
- Medical certificate (For OPH)
- Multiple passport size photographs
- X and XII marksheet
- X and XII pass certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid ID proofs-Driving License, Aadhaar card, passport etc
JIPMER Nursing 2020 result cum merit list will be made available through online mode. Candidates must bring their rank letter and other necessary documents at the time of counselling. Without verifying the documents no candidate will be given admission.
If you have any query related to JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.