JIPMER PG 2022 Registration (Started), Final Registration – Apply Here
JIPMER PG 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS (INI CET). Application Form Last date for DM/ M.Ch (July session) has been extended till 3rd April 2022 (INI SS). JIPMER PG is a national level admission procedure organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical & Research (JIPMER). The admission procedure is organized twice in a year for candidates seeking admission in various 3 & 6 year medical PG courses at JIPMER and its affiliated campuses. Candidates will be shortlisted through entrance examination for 3 years PG courses conducted by JIPMER itself. The admission procedure for 6 years Medical PG Course is regulated on the basis of candidate’s scores in INI CET 2022 examination. Through this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on the JIIPMER Application Form 2022.
JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form – Extended (July Session)
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form has been released on 5th September 2022. Check more updates about JIPMER PG 2023 registration here.
JIPMER PG 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS for July session through INI CET. Click here to apply.
JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd April 2022 for July session for D.M/ M.ch (3 years) through INI SS exam. Click here to register.
JIPMER PG (INI SS) 2022 Application Form can be filled till 12th November 2021 for DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administration) course. Click here to register.
JIPMER PG 2022 Registration has been started from 10th September 2021 for INICET (January session). Click here to register.
JIPMER PG 2022 (INI CET) Correction has been started. It can be done till 13th October 2021 through login. Click here to edit details.
Checkout the detailed information with some key instructions on JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
- JIPMER PG Application Form has been made available for every candidate through online mode.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical & Research has released the application form specifically for eligible candidates only.
- JIPMER PG 2022 (INI CET) Registration Form for July session has commenced from 31st January 2022 and is regulated till 7th March 2022.
- Application Form submission procedure for JIPMER PG 2022 will be regulated from 16th to 30th March 2022 for D.M/ M.Ch.
- Applicant must submit complete application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted once last date gets pass.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled application form for future references.
- Candidates can pay JIPMER PG application fee through online mode.
- It can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
The complete application fee structure for JIPMER PG 2022 will be as follows:
|General /OCI /EWS /OBC||Rs.1600/-|
JIPMER PG 2022 Eligibility criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for candidates applying for JIPMER PG 2022 Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for MD or MS should have passed MBBS or equivalent examination from any recognized medical college.
- Marks: Applying candidate should have scored at least 55% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 50% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian or Foreign Nationality both will be eligible for JIPMER PG 2022 Examination.
- Internship: Candidates must have complete 1 year internship before 30th June 2022 to be eligible for examination.
JIPMER PG 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates for JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
For July Session:
|Events – INI CET (MD/ MS)||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application (basic registration) starts from||31st January 2022|
|Last date for basic registration & editing of details||7th March 2022|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||21st March till 11th April 2022|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||22nd to 25th April 2022|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||29th April 2022|
|INI CET 2022 Exam||8th May 2022|
For DM/ M.Ch. (3 years):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Basic Registration starts||16th March 2022|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||30th March 2022|
|Availability of admit card||–|
How To Apply For JIPMER PG 2022
Following are the complete step by step procedure for filling JIPMER PG 2022 online application form:
- Visit the website of JIPMER 2022 (link is made available above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link then fill the registration form.
- Fill the registration Form with required details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and then submit them.
- After successful submission of Application Form login through the required details and click on login.
- After Log in successfully candidates will see application form with some instructions. Read the instructions very carefully.
- Now Candidates must fill Application Form with required details like Personal Details, Educational qualification, Communicational Details, examination centre, Program Applying for, etc.
- Candidates must fill JIPMER PG Application Form with authentic details only, and details in marksheet will be consider as authentic details.
- Now candidates must upload required documents like Photograph and Signature.
- Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within required size and format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within required size and format.
- Now select your payment mode then payment gateway and fill the details according and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of fee receipt as proof if required in future.
- Now take the printout of filled Application Form for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form.