J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration- Get Here
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021. It is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted by Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board of Professional Entrance Test. J&K Polytechnic (J&K PET) is organised once in a year. Admission will be offered to candidates into 3 years of diploma polytechnic for Engineering courses. J&K PET 2021 Exam has been cancelled. Candidates will be offered admission into various government & private colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir. Here we are providing details such as application form mode, its fee and much more regarding J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form- Extended
J&K PET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021. Click here to login.
J&K PET 2022 Application Form will be released from first week of April 2022.
Candidates must go through following details regarding J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form for J & K Polytechnic 2021 from 12th August 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 30th September 2021.
- Candidates are allowed to apply for only single application form. Multiple application forms lead to rejection.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form lead to rejection so candidates must provide all details completely & carefully.
- If any candidate misses to fill any detail or submit incorrect detail, he/ she have to contact BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by/ before the given last date.
- Students must upload their passport size photograph & signature in specified size & format.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
Details required while filling application form:
- Qualification certificate
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Mark card for matriculation examination.
- Permanent residence certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Thumb impression
- Email address
- Mobile no.
- Aadhar Card, etc.
- The application form fee can be submitted via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Applicants are required to submit Rs.500/- as application fee.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms while applying for J&K Polytechnic 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score at least 40% marks (37% for SC/ST) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for J&K PET 2021.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following official schedule regarding J&K Polytechnic application dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application form commences||12th August 2021|
|Submission of application form||30th September 2021|
|J&K PET entrance exam||CANCELLED|
How to Apply for J&K Polytechnic 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure while applying for J&K polytechnic 2021:
- Visit official site (Link is given above)
- Click on the Registration link.
- Go through all the given instructions & select on “I Agree” option.
- Fill basic & personal details as candidates name, mail id, phone number, D.O.B etc.
- After that, a confirmation message will be sent to candidates registered ID & no.
- Now fill academic, address, age, gender and all other asked details in the form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of file must be between 10 KB to 50 KB.
- Candidates must also upload the mentioned documents along with application form.
- Size of mentioned documents must be between 100 KB to 200 KB in size.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- A confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the form & keep it safe till future use.
In the above J&K Polytechnic 2021 application form article, we have mentioned all necessary details. Information regarding application form mode, its fee and steps regarding how to apply for the examination are also mentioned above. Candidates are advised to go through all the above details thoroughly & also do not forget to read the eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding J&K Polytechnic 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.