JNU 2022 Application, CUET PG Registration (Extended) – Apply Here
JNU 2022 Application has been extended till 10th July 2022 for CUET PG. JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) is a university level entrance examination conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Information & Technology, Management, law etc. Interested candidate should check for detailed information about JNU Application Form 2022 such as Eligibility Criteria, Registration Dates etc.
JNU 2022 Application form – Extended Till 10th July (CUET PG)
JNU 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 10th July 2022 for PG courses through CUET -PG. Click here to apply.
JNU 2022 (CUET UG) Application Form has been extended till 25th June 2022. Click here to apply.
JNU 2022 Application Form has been released for MBA programme. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete details and key instructions about JNU Application Form 2022:
- Application Forms for JNU Admission 2022 can only be filled through online mode as no offline mode is available yet.
- JNU application form 2022 has been released for MBA programme.
- JNU application form through CUET UG has been released from 6th April to 22nd May 2022.
- Candidates will have to fill application form very carefully although correction facility is available but for limited Data.
- Candidate will have to fill all authentic details as fails details can lead towards rejection of application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Application fee must be paid through online mode only. Candidates can use Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and UPI payment gateways for transaction of Application Fee.
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Application fee structure for JNU 2022 Application Form are as follows :
|Number of Choice||Ph.D. and Master Degree||BA (Hons.), B.Sc.-M.Sc.||Foreign Nationals|
|General Category/ EW||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL||General Category/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-||Rs.400/-||Rs. 265/-||Rs. 65/-||Rs. 2543/-|
|For 2||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 125/-||Rs. 5449/-|
|For 3||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 180/-||Rs. 7265/-|
JNU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility criteria for JNU 2022 Examination Form:
- Nationality: Candidate with Indian or Foreign Nationality both can apply for JNU 2022 Application From.
- Age Limit: For applying JNU 2022 candidates minimum age must be 17 Years. No maximum age is set.
- For B.A Hons. : Candidate must have passed 12th examination with at least 45% marks form any recognized boar or university.
- For MCA: Candidate must have passed BCA or any other equivalent course with minimum 55% marks in qualifying Examination.
- For MA: candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks.
- For M.Tech. : Candidate must have hold Master degree or B.Tech. engineering with minimum 55% at qualifying Examination.
JNU 2022 Important Dates
Following are the important events and dates regarding JNU Registration Form 2022:
For CUET UG:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
For CUET PG:
|Availability of Application form||19th May 2022|
|Last date of Submission||4th July 2022|
|JNU 2022 Examination Date||June/ July 2022|
How To Apply For JNU 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling JNU 2022 Online Application Form:
Step 1- Registration:
- Before filling Online Application form candidates have to register themselves.
- Click on “Application form for JNUEE 2022” in NTA website and register yourself by registration link at left side of screen.
- Now fill the registration form with valid details and running Email Id and Phone Number.
- Login yourself with Application Number and password candidate get through registered Email Id and Phone Number.
Step 2- Fill Application Form:
- Now fill the application form with required details like Personal Details, Educational Details, Communicational Details and Exam Center.
- After filling application form candidate have to save the application for and proceed to the next.
- Candidate are advised to fill only authentic data although correction facility will be available for limit sections.
Step 3- Upload Photograph and Signature:
- Now candidate have to upload current passport size photo and running hand scanned signature.
- Photograph should be under 10kb to 200kb and signature should be within 4kb to 30 kb in JPG and JPEG format.
- After successfully upload photo and signature save the data and proceed to the next.
Step 4- Make Payment:
- Make your payment for JNU 2022 Application Form and submit the final Application Form.
- Now candidate have to select payment gateways and fill the data accordingly.
- After the fee payment take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Candidates can leave the comments down below for more information or any query regarding JNU 2022 Application Form.