Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria- Apply Here
Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in the second week of June 2021. Admission procedure is conducted every year by the Department of Employment and Training (DET), Karnataka. It is a state level admission procedure. Admission is offered in various engineering and non- engineering ITI courses. Admission will be done based on the merit list. Any separate entrance exam is not conducted for admission. Application form will be available through online mode. Read this article to know all about Karnataka ITI application form including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility etc.
Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form
Here in this section candidates can check details about Karnataka ITI 2021 application form:
- Application form for AFMC Nursing 2021 will be available through online mode, any offline mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from second week of June 2021.
- Application process will depend on various steps i.e. registration, filling of online applications, fee payment and document upload.
- Fill details carefully in the application to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form as correction facility may or may not be provided by the authority.
- Upload required scanned documents i.e. photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till third week of June 2021.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
Documents Required at the Time of Filling Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form:
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed at the time of filling Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned signature
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhar card etc.
- Candidates can make payment in any nearest ITI center through offline mode.
- Registration fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
In the given table candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates:
|For General category candidate||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Karnataka ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Karnataka ITI 2021 eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Karnataka state.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 8th or 10th class examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics and science subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 8th or 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check tentative Karnataka ITI 2021 application dates:
|Notification release||2nd week of June 2021|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||1st week of July 2021|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of final merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
How to Fill Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill Karnataka ITI 2021 application form:
- Go through theofficial website (link will be given above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then fill registration details.
- Fill basic details like name, email and mobile number etc. and then click on the submit button.
- Now click on the login button using application number and password.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form.
- Fill details like name, qualifications, parent’s details, address etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and proceed for document upload.
- Upload your scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Application fee will be paid through offline mode.
- Recheck and verify all the details before final submission of the form and then click on ‘submit application’ button.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through the above article we have provided details about Karnataka ITI 2021 application form. Check all about application form, fee, eligibility etc. Candidates must check eligibility norms before applying. Fill application form carefully to avoid rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about Karnataka ITI 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.