Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode. Karnataka PGCET 2023 (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in Postgraduate courses.
The qualified candidates will get admission in PG programmes like M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Arch at various private and government colleges across the Karnataka State. The application form will release from first week of June 2023. In this article we have provided complete details about Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application form below:
- The Application Form for Karnataka PGCET 2023 will release in first week of June 2023.
- The Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode.
- Candidate must check the eligibility norms before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- Details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of July 2023.
- After entering the details candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Challan Facility for the submission of the application form.
The application form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 650|
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka PGCET 2023 is provided below:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in final exam in 2023 are eligible to apply for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation exam from any recognized university or institution.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with subjects in graduation degree like Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science or Computer Application as one of the optional subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 50% marks in graduation degree (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
For M.E/ M.Tech./M.Arch:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B. Tech/ M.Sc. from recognized university/ institution.
- Score: Applying candidates must have a valid GATE Score.
- Marks: The minimum score candidate can obtain will be 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Dates
Following are the tentative application dates for Karnataka PGCET 2023:
|Online Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam Date||1st week of August 2023|
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2023
Check steps to fill the online application form for Karnataka PGCET 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the link for “Karnataka PGCET 2023 Registration”.
- Candidates will login directly with system generated – Application Number and Password.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, examination center, address, etc.
- After filling the details candidate must upload the scanned photograph of candidate and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates can now proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- The fee can be submitted through offline mode only no other mode will be accepted.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through Challan facility.
- The confirmation page of online application form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Download and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application form.