Karnataka Polytechnic 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be released in second week of May 2024. Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka is the regulating authority of Karnataka Polytechnic admission. It is a state level admission procedure which is organised one time in a year. Admission through this will be provided in various Polytechnic Diploma courses. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill application form. Admission will be provided first-cum first-serve basis in various government and private polytechnic institutes across Karnataka state. Candidates must read this article to know all about Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 including details i.e. application form, dates, eligibility etc.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Karnataka Polytechnic 2024
|Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka
|Level of Admission
|Mode of Application
|Online & Offline
|Frequency of Admission
|Once in a Year
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Admission Dates
In the table below, candidates can check all tentative dates for Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Admission:
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Online application start
|2nd week of May 2024
|Last date to submit applications
|4th week of May 2024
|Release of merit list
|4th week of May 2024
|Last week of May 2024
|Last date to submit admission fee & documents
|May/ June 2024
|Admission in remaining seats after 1st round
|May/ June 2024
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to get to know all the details about Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Application Form from below:
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 application form will be released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates must fill their registration form from second week of May 2024.
- Enter all the correct information asked in the application form like qualifications, address and other personal details.
- Fill details carefully to avoid any kind of mistake, no correction window will be opened to edit details.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature in the application form in prescribed format.
- Application form will be available to fill till fourth week of May 2024.
- Candidates must take printout of the registration form and keep it safe for future references.
- In case of offline application form, send it with required documents by post to the authority.
- Candidates will need to submit their registration fee through online/ offline mode.
- Online payment will be received via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates will be able to submit offline fee through bank challan of SBI.
- Application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable in nature.
Check category wise fee structure from below:
|General category candidates
|Reserved category candidates
How to Apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2024:
- Step-1: Go to the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Step-2: Click on the ‘download Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 application form’ link.
- Step-3: Download the application form and fill details asked. Also you can buy it from the polytechnic offices.
- Step-4: Paste passport size photograph in given box.
- Step-5: Check details carefully filled in the registration form.
- Step-6: Attach required documents with the application form.
- Step-7: Submit the application fee through offline or online mode.
- Step-8: Send it by post to the authority on the given address.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria, that candidates must read and satisfy before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen in order to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th or its equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: One must obtained minimum of 35% marks in their 10th level.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as mandatory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class will also be able to apply.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Selection Procedure
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Selection Procedure will be done based on various factors. Firstly, candidates will need to fill application form. Authority will release merit list for the shortlisted candidates on the website. There will be no separate entrance examination for admission.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the number of candidates applied, marks obtained by them in exam and other factors. Candidates will need to download allotment letter after allotment of the seats. Seats will be provided to the candidates as per the merit rank of candidates.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Result/ Merit List
Merit list will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates must check Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 merit list in fourth week of May 2024. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in 10th class. Merit list will be released category wise on the website.
Candidates whose application form has been successfully submitted, can check the merit list. Candidates must check their name, marks obtained, merit rank etc. carefully. In case candidates have not satisfied with the marks then they can contact to the officials.
Reservation of Seats:
Below we have provided the category wise reservation criteria for Karnataka Polytechnic:
|Physically Disabled Students
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Counselling
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Counselling will be commenced after release of the merit list. Candidates will be intimated for the counselling procedure through email or calls. It will be compulsory for the candidates to participate in the counselling in order to get a seat.
Counselling procedure will be done based on the various factors i.e. choice filling, seat allotment etc. As per the choice filled by the candidates, seats will be allotted to them. Counselling will be organised by the authorities at nodal centres.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Admission
Karnataka Polytechnic 2024 Admission will be started based on the seats allotted to the candidates. Candidates who have allotted the seat can download their allotment letter from the website. Candidates must bring the allotment letter and other original as well as photocopies of the documents at the allotted institute.
Seats will be confirmed to the candidates only after the submission of admission fee and verification of documents. Candidates must bring the following documents for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Original TC/ NOC from past school/college
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Passport size photographs etc.
If candidates have any other query related to the Karnataka Polytechnic 2024, then they can leave their queries in the comment section below.