Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form for has been released on 6th August 2020 for lateral entry. Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure is conducted every year by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala. Candidates can get admission in polytechnic diploma courses. Admission will be offered based on 10th and 12th marks. Through this admission process, candidates get admission in government and private colleges of Kerala state. No entrance examination is conducted for admission. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 including application dates, eligibility criteria and etc.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form – Started (Lateral Entry)
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th August 2020 for lateral entry. Click here to apply.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will be released in last week of May 2021. Check details about Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application here.
Candidates can check the details about the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form:
- Application form will be released from July 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill single application form for multiple districts.
- Fill details in the application form carefully.
- Enter your personal, communication, address and etc. details in the application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the hard copy of the application form at the polytechnic colleges.
- Candidates can also check the application status after submitting the application form.
- Application form will be filled till July/ August 2020.
- Candidates can submit separate application form by remitting fee in each case of following categories:
- Application under NCC quota
- Application under sports quota
- Application for regular seats in government/ government aided programmes/ government seat in self-financing programmes/ special batch for hearing impaired (HI).
- Application for the management seat under aided programmes to be submitted at respective polytechnic.
Documents required for filling application form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- Pass certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Valid photo id proof
- Domicile certificate, etc.
- Application fee will be Rs.150 for general category candidates.
- For SC/ ST candidates application fee will be Rs.75.
- Fee will be paid to the respective colleges along with the printout of the application form.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Qualification: Candidates should havepassed their SSLC/ THSLC from any recognized board of Kerala or other equivalent.
- Candidate’s parents must be permanent employee of Kerala state.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects. For CBSC/ ICSE board, marks or grades obtained in the Science is considered for calculating grade in place of Chemistry and Physics.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in the 10th level or given improvement examination cannot apply for the examination.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Dates about the application form:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||July 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||July/ August 2020|
|Last date to register for application at college||July/ August 2020|
|Publication of provisional rank list||July/ August 2020|
How to Apply for Kerala Polytechnic 2020
In this section, candidates can check the complete procedure about the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Now click on the ‘Online submission’ link.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then fill the application form.
- Fill details like education, communication, personal, address and etc. in the application form.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will be send to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Attach the required documents along with the filled in application form.
- Submit the application form at the polytechnic colleges of Kerala state.
- Candidates will have to pay their application fee at the time of submitting application form.
Through the above article, we have mentioned about the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 application form. Candidates must check application form dates and eligibility criteria carefully. Fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.