KIIT University 2023 Application (Out), Registration – Apply Here
KIIT University 2023 Application Form has been released via online mode. KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) is a university level admission procedure organised every year. KIIT University conducts its own entrance exam KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam). The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses such as B.Tech, BBA, LLB, MCA, etc. The university will also provide admission to candidates based on various national level entrance exams i.e., NATA, NEET UG, NEET PG, etc. In this article, we have provided complete details about KIIT Application Form 2023 such as application fee, eligibility, application dates, mode, etc.
KIIT 2023 Application Form – Released
KIIT University 2023 Application Form has been started via online mode. Click here to apply.
Here are details about KIIT University 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- Application form for KIIT 2023 has been available through online mode, no other mode is applicable.
- Candidates must check the eligibility norms before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal details, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- KIIT 2023 Application form for B.Tech has been started from 10th December 2022. It is starting soon for MBA courses.
- Upload the scanned images of candidate photograph, signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form for B.Tech course is till 5th April 2023.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for KIIT can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee for MBA courses is Rs.1250/-. There is no application fee for B.Tech course.
- Candidates can pay the fee using credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable once paid.
KIIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for KIIT 2023 are mentioned below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: The candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must obtain at least of 60% marks to be eligible for exam.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th Intermediate or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for KIIT exam 2023.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidates must pass with Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th level..
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institutions.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible.
- Subject: The candidates must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject in 12th or graduation level.
KIIT University 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for KIIT University 2023 provided below:
For B.Tech Course (Phase I):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Application form starts||10th December 2022|
|Last date to submit||5th April 2023|
|Slot Booking||1st to 5th April 2023|
|Exam Date||14th to 18th April 2023|
For MBA Course:
|Application form release||–|
|Last date to apply||–|
|KIIT MBA exam||–|
How to Apply for KIIT 2023
Candidates must check the steps for filling the online application form for KIIT 2023 below:
- Go to the website (link is provided above).
- Click on the button “New Registration” that appears in applicant login.
- While choosing the Username it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- Fill the application form with details – personal, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph, signature, category certificate, etc.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature should be in prescribed size and format.
- Candidates can proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode using Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card.
- Before submitting the form check all the details are correct or not as there will be no correction facility available.
- Download and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to KIIT University 2023 Application form.