KIITEE 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
KIITEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 31st March 2019. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Exam (KIITEE) is conducted by the KIIT. KIITEE is a university level entrance exam which is conducted once in every year. The institution offers various UG and PG professional courses in the field of engineering, commerce, computer application and many others. Candidates must appear in KIIT entrance exam to get admission into the university. In this article, candidates can access the KIITEE application form 2019 complete details, including, application fee, eligibility, how to apply.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form – Till 31st Mar
KIITEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 31st March 2019. Click here to apply online.
Candidates can done the KIITEE 2019 registration through online mode only. No other mode will be provided by the university to fill the application form.
- KIITEE 2019 application form filling process has been started from the 16th November 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form is 31st March 2019. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of apply.
- Candidates can check their “application status” after completing the application form process.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully it may be possible that no correction will be provided on later stage.
- It is also necessary to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and the copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form for online mode.
- The candidates those will fill the downloaded application form, they have to send it along with photograph and 10th certificate/marksheet to the address given below:
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751024,
No application fee will be charged from the applying candidates to access the KIITEE application form. Candidates can apply without paying the fee.
Click here to Re-login/Upload Documents
Click here to find Application Number
Click here to check Application Status
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for few UG & PG courses. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the course in which they want to apply.
- For B.Tech: Applying candidate should pass 10+2 with PCM with minimum 60% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply. The candidate should born or after 1st July 1998.
- For BA. LL.B: Candidates should pass 12th with minimum 45% in the qualifying exam. The age of applying candidate should not be more than 21 years as on 1st July 2019.
- For M.Tech: The candidate should have B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent degree in the respective stream. GATE qualified candidates having score 400 or above is not necessary to appear in the exam.
- For MCA: One should have graduation degree in any stream with having 50% marks and mathematics subject at 10+2 level. The candidate should born on or after 1st July 1995.
KIITEE Application Date
Candidates can check here the exam dates of KIITEE 2019. As per the given dates, candidates can prepare themselves for the KIITEE 2019 entrance exam.
|Starting of registration process||16th November 2018|
|Last date to apply for KIITEE 2019||31st March 2019|
|Date of Examination||15th- 24th April 2019|
How to Apply
Here, we have given the process for applying in KIITEE online application form 2019.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and select the course for which you want to apply.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button and select the ‘Online Application/Download’ option.
- Go through the instructions given therein to fill the application form.
- Fill the details asked in the ‘online application form’ carefully.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that upload the photograph, signature and 10th pass certificate/mark sheet.
- Then, click on ‘Submit & Confirm’ button to final submit the application form.
- Retain the photocopy of printed application form for future reference.
If you have any other queries about KIITEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.