KIITEE 2020 Application Form (Till 20th July), Eligibility – Apply Here
KIITEE 2020 application form has been extended till 20th July 2020. KIITEE is a university level entrance exam organized by Kalinga Institute of Technology. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into Engineering & Technology, Arts, Nursing & various other courses. Admission in MBBS, BDS, PG Medical, and PG Dental programmes will be done through national level test scores of NEET & NEET PG. Before applying for the exam, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms. Here we are providing details regarding KIITEE Application Form 2020.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form – Till 20th July
KIITEE 2020 Application form last date has been extended till 20th July 2020. Click here for application form.
Candidates must check the following details regarding KIITEE 2020 Application Form:
- KIITEE 2020 Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 16th November 2019.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 15th July 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & contact number.
- Also upload passport size photograph, signature and copy of 10th mark sheet or passing certificate.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format & size must be up to 50 KB.
- Size of class 10th mark sheet must be up to 300 KB.
- The application process will consists of registration, filling the application form, upload necessary documents & to print the filled in application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- KIITEE Application Correction Facility will be provided through online mode.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility in the KIITEE application form.
- After submission of application form, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Documents like 10th mark sheet & certificate and downloaded application form have to be send to following address:
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT, Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar,-751024,
- There will be no application fee to submit the KIITEE application form. Candidates will be able to apply without paying the fee.
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding KIITEE Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Qualification: Candidates must be pass 12th level examination in year 2018 and 2019 year will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th level examination in year 2020 will be also eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination with 60% marks.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology with mandatory subjects.
- Age limit: Candidates must have born or after 1/ 07/ 1999.
For BBA (3 years):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level from any stream from any equivalent board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify the qualified exam with 50% marks.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify with any of the subject from Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics.
- Age Criteria: He/ She must have born on or after 1/7/ 1999.
For MCA (3 years):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with minimum 50% marks.
- Age limit: He/ she must have born on or after 1/7/1999.
KIITEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding KIITEE 2020 Exam dates:
|Application form releases||16th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||15th July 2020|
|Admit card availability||20th July 2020|
|KIITEE exam date||24th July – 2nd August 2020|
How to Apply for KIITEE 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for KIITEE 2020:
- Visit the official website of KIITEE. (Link is provided above)
- Select for the course as per your preference.
- Fill the application form by entering personal, qualification, academic and other asked details.
- Upload passport size image, signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘submit’ option.
- Now take printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe till admission procedure.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling KIITEE 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding KIITEE 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to KIITEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.