KIITEE 2023: Application (Released), Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility
KIITEE 2023 Application Form has been released for B.Tech & various other UG/ PG courses. The examination is conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). This University conducted this exam every year for the candidates who want admission in the various courses offered by this university. Candidates can take admission into various UG and PG programs in the field of Engineering IT, Commerce, Management, Arts, Computer Application, Nursing, Architecture, etc. Interested candidates will be able to apply for KIITEE application form through online mode. In this article we have provided details about the KIITEE 2023 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates etc.
KIITEE 2023 Notifications – Application Released
KIITEE 2023 Application Form has been released for B.Tech & various other UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
KIITEE 2023 Exam Dates have been announced for Phase I & 2. The exam will be conducted from 14th April to 18th April 2023 (Phase I) & from 14th April to 18th April 2023 (Phase 2). Check here for exam dates details.
KIITEE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||KIITEE Exam 2023|
|Full-Form of KIITEE||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Exam|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|KIITEE Courses Offered||Medical, Engineering, Management & Other Courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Organizing Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
KIITEE 2023 Exam Dates
Check the tentative KIITEE Exam dates 2023 given below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Phase I)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||10th December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||5th April 2023|
|Slot Booking||1st to 5th April 2023|
|Mock Test availability||April 2023|
|Admit card availability||After Slot Booking|
|KIITEE 2023 Exam Date||14th to 18th April 2023|
|Result declaration||22nd April 2023|
|Counselling session||April/ May 2023|
KIITEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details about KIITEE 2023 application form given below:
- The application form has been made available in online mode.
- KIITEE application form has been released from 10th December 2022.
- Candidates need to enter all the details required in application form such as Personal and Education, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of candidate signature and photograph.
- The correction facility may or may not be provided after submission of the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 5th April 2023.
- The candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
There will be no application fee for KIITEE 2023 exam.
How to Fill KIITEE 2023 Application:
Follow below applying procedure to fill register for KIITEE 2023: –
- Register online with the link provided above.
- Fill the form details – Name, Email id, mobile number, etc. details & submit it.
- Login by entering registration id & password generated in previous steps.
- Upload scanned photograph/ signature/ thumb impression & other documents as prescribed format /size.
- Fill application details like qualification, address, etc. & submit it.
- As there is no application fee so candidates are not required to make payment.
- After successful submission of application form, save and print the application for any future reference.
KIITEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have provided the details of KIITEE eligibility for various courses:
For B.Tech/ M.Tech (Dual Degree):
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th class from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: It will be necessary to have Physics, Chemistry and mathematics subjects in last qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have born on or after 1/ 07/ 2002.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in 12th exam are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and upper age limit should be 35 years.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Marks: The candidate must obtain minimum marks with at least 50% in PCM subjects and 50% in 12th class.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduate from any recognized university or institutions.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent.
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor degree in engineering & technology with first class or equivalent CGPA.
- Score Card: Candidate having GATE score card will also be eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
KIITEE 2023 Exam Pattern
In the given section candidates can check exam pattern of the KIITEE 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The question paper will be in English language.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, the candidate will be given 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Courses||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|B.Arch./ B.Tech Dual degree||120 questions (40 questions for each subject)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Nursing/ Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||120 questions (40 questions for each subject)||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|M.Tech. (2 year)/ Int. M.Tech||120 questions||Subjects from specific branch|
For MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / M.Sc. Computer Science:
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
KIITEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for KIITEE 2023 exam depends upon the course for which the candidate is looking to apply. The subject need to be studied for some important courses are mentioned below:
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, and Electrochemistry, Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1, Chemistry of Non-metals-II, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals.
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Its Applications, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra.
KIITEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips for the KIITEE 2023 examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mocks tests.
- Make notes of important topics and review from time to time.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KIITEE 2023 Admit Card
The KIITEE 2023 admit card can be downloaded after slot booking. The candidates can download their admit card via online mode only. Slot Booking can be done by students from 1st to 5th April 2023. The admit card contains the candidate’s details like name, father’s name, exam centre, time, and date of the examination.
To download the KIITEE admit card, candidate have to enter Application Number and Password. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the admit card of KIITEE 2023 for safety as it will be used at the time of examination.
Exam Centers for KIITEE 2023
The entrance examination will be conducted in the following centers.
- Odisha: Bhubaneswar & Rourkela
- Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad
- Assam: Guwahati
- Bihar: Patna
- Chhattisgarh: Raipur
- Jharkhand: Ranchi & Jamshedpur
- Karnataka: Bangalore
- Maharashtra: Mumbai
- NCR: New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai
- Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad & Lucknow
- West Bengal: Kolkata
KIITEE 2023 Result
The KIITEE 2023 Result will be declared on 22nd April 2023. The result will be declared based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The separate merit list will also be prepared for different courses.
The candidate can check the KIITEE result by entering their application number or date of birth. Candidates will be invited to attend the counselling round on the basis of their names in this list. Candidates can also download the rank card from the website.
KIITEE 2023 Cut Off
KIITEE 2023 cut off is declared after the result declaration. Those candidates who have scored the lower marks as compared to merit list marks will get minimum qualifying marks from the KIIT University. The cut off of the rank will be provided to candidates as per their rank and seat availability.
The cut off marks will be the closing rank for all candidates who are appearing to get admission to KIIT University after Counselling process. On the basis of KIITEE cut off marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure.
The pattern of seat reservation is as follows:
- 15% of seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category and Schedule Tribe (ST).
- 3% of seats have been reserved for those candidates who belong to Physically
- Challenged (PC) category.
- 30% of seat reservation is for female students.
All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General category.
KIITEE 2023 Counselling
This counselling process of the KIITEE will be commenced from second week of July 2023. KIITEE counselling process will be conducted for every qualified candidate of the examination through online mode.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure on the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The candidates will need to report on time for the counselling process with some of the important documents. Candidates will also have to bring their original document verification round.
Documents needed on the time of Counselling:
- 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2023 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2023 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- Multiple Passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/ 3-year mark sheet (for lateral entry candidates)
- Relevant degree certificates (For LLLM/ Ph.D./ M.Tech candidates), etc.
If candidates have any other query about KIITEE 2023, then they can leave their queries in the comments box below.