KIITEE 2022 Result (Declared), Phase V Merit List – Check Result Here
KIITEE 2022 Result has been declared on 27th July 2022 for Phase 5. It is the authority which organises the university level examination. This exam is known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE). It is conducted for providing admissions in Engineering, management, law, etc. In this article, we have updated detailed information about KIITEE Results 2022 including releasing date, rank card, counselling & how to check.
KIITEE Result 2022 – Released (Phase V)
Candidates must check their KIITEE 2022 Results through online mode from the official website. Candidates must view it by giving their application number & date of birth.
The authority must published the separate merit list for all the courses on the basis of marks obtained in the examination. Candidates can save it till the admission procedure not finished. Result has been declared for phase 1.
KIITEE 2022 Cut Off will be released along with the result. It is provided through online mode by the KIIT University. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks to participate in the counselling.
KIITEE Counselling 2022 will be started from July 2022 through online mode for phase 1. The seat allocation is purely based on the merit and candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
KIITEE Rank Card 2022
KIITEE 2022 Rank Card will be sent to the qualified candidates. It indicates the rank of the candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates can also download their rank card from the website.
A cut-off qualifying mark will be fixed by the University, at the time of the announcement of result. Candidates, those having the rank above cut-off rank will be called for the counselling process.
KIITEE Counselling 2022
After the result declaration, the authority releases the counselling schedule. KIITEE 2022 Counselling is organized through offline mode. It is held on different dates for different courses.
For B.Tech Course, the counselling has been started for Phase I. Candidates have to be present at the counselling center along with rank card & other relevant documents. Counselling result has been released for phase 1 on 12th February 2022.
KIITEE 2022 Result Date
KIITEE 2022 Exam is conducted from 4th, 5th & 6th February 2022 (Phase I). It will be conducted from 14th to 16th April 2022 (Phase II), 14th to 16th May 2022 (Phase III) & on 14th to 16th June 2022 (Phase IV). Candidates, those have appeared in the examination, only they can check KIITEE Result.
For Phase 3, the result will be declared on 19th May 2022. It has been declared only through online mode. After a few days of the result announcement, the counselling gets started. It has been started for Phase I exam.
How to Check KIITEE Result
Follow the given step by step procedure to view KIITEE Result 2022:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your application number & date of birth.
- Then, click on “Continue” button.
- The result will be now displayed on the screen.
- Check it & download for further use.
- Take a print copy of it for future procedure.
Tie Break Rules
In case, two or more candidates secure equal marks in the examination, then the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined as follow:
- For B.Tech (4 years): On the basis of marks scored in Mathematics, then in Physics & then by age (preference to older candidates).
- For B.Tech (LE): On the basis of marks get in Mathematics, then in Basic Electrical Engineering & then by age. (Preference to older candidate).
- For B.Arch.: On the basis of NATA Score.
- For Biotechnology-Dual Degree (B.Tech/M.Tech) (5Years): On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry & then by age (preference to the older candidate).
- For M.Tech: Preference is given to Older Candidates.
- For B.Sc. Nursing: On the basis of marks secured in Biology, then in Chemistry & then by age (Preference for an older candidate).
- For LLM: Preference is given to Older Candidates.
- For BBA/ BCA/ Bachelor in Design (Fashion/ Textile)/ Bachelor in Film & Television Production /BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc. LLB / Master of Mass Communication (Integrated): On the basis of marks gets in Mathematical Ability, then in Analytical Ability, then in English & then by age. (Preference to older candidate).
- For MCA/ MCA (LE): On the basis of the marks scored in Computer Awareness, then in Mathematics & then by age (Preference to the older candidate).
- For M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology/Biotechnology): On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then Chemistry, then Mathematics & then by age. (Preference to Older Candidates).
If you have any query about KIITEE 2022 Result, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.