LSAT 2021: Application (Till 16th May), Exam Dates (Out), Exam Pattern
LSAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 16th May 2021 for May session exam. The exam is now being held twice in a year – March & May 2021. LSAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT entrance test is conducted every year to offer admission into UG/ PG and integrated law courses. Students must have to qualify this entrance test to get admission into renowned law colleges of the country. The application process will get started through online mode. In this article, we have provided complete details about LSAT 2021 regarding application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
LSAT 2021 Notifications – Application Extended (May session)
LSAT 2021 Registration (May session) has been extended till 16th May 2021. Check here for registration details.
LSAT 2021 Exam Dates have been rescheduled for May session exam (2nd session). The exam will start from 29th May 2021. Check below for complete dates details.
LSAT 2021 Score Card (March session) has been released on 12th April 2021 for March session. Check here for result details.
LSAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below official LSAT 2021 Exam Dates for March & May session for various events of exam:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|March session||May session|
|Online application process opens||10th November 2020|
|End of online early registration||12th February 2021|
|Registration closes||14th March 2021||16th May 2021|
|System verification test||–||5th May to 25th May 2021|
|Exam appointment/ Self scheduling for exam||from 20th March 2021||13th to 20th May 2021|
|LSAT 2021 Exam||25th March 2021||Starting 29th May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||12th April 2021||28th June 2021|
LSAT 2021 Application Form
Check details about LSAT 2021 Application Form in the below provided section briefly:
- LSAT 2021 Application process has been started from 6th November 2020 by online mode. No offline mode will be entertained.
- Students are advised to apply before the last date as no applications will be accepted after the last date of submission which is 14th March 2021 for March session exam.
- For May session, the last date to apply is till 16th May 2021.
- Students should apply through single application as multiple application forms will get rejected.
- At the time of registration, students are recommended to register with a valid email id and mobile number.
- After completion of registration, students will be provided with login registration id and password. Students must note it as it will be essential for future login.
- Complete application details must be submitted correctly in the application form.
- Students must print the application form and the fee payment receipt for further admission reference.
Payment mode: Candidates can pay the application fee via debit/credit card. No offline mode will be available for application fee payment.
The Application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 3800.
LSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below LSAT Eligibility criteria for UG /PG law courses admission:
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for LSAT.
- LLB Programme: Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- BA-LLB Programme: Student must have passed 12th level with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board/ university.
- LLM Programme: Passed 3 or 5 year LLB program with minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized institute/ university in the course of LLB. Passing marks may vary as per the institutions.
LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Know LSAT Exam Pattern details briefly in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: LSAT exam will be held through Pen and Paper mode.
- Language Medium: The language of the paper will be in English.
- Sections: The test will have four sections – Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Logical reasoning – 1 & Logical reasoning – 2.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours & 20 minutes will be provided to complete the paper. 35 minutes will be given for every section.
- Questions Type: Multiple-choice type of questions will be there in the paper.
- Number of Questions: Total of 92 to 100 questions will be there in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each right answer. There will be no negative marking for incorrect response.
Check details of number of questions and allotted time in the below given sections:
|LSAT Test Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – I||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – II||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Total||92 to 100 questions||140 Minutes|
LSAT 2021 Syllabus
LSAT 2021 Syllabus can be checked below for various sections:
Analytical Reasoning: Selection, Comparison, Logical deductions, Arrangement, Intersection Type, Coding & Decoding, Direction, Family Based Problems etc.
Logical Reasoning: Cubes, Calendar, Clock, Venn diagram, Binary Logic, Logical Matching, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Logical Connectives, Seating Arrangements, etc.
Reading Comprehension: There will be topics of reading comprehension – including Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy etc.
LSAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can go through below given LSAT Preparation Tips to raise the standards of exam preparation and chances of success:
- Go through the details of exam syllabus and pattern, then start your preparation.
- Solve past papers and model papers for a good practice.
- Test yourself on a regular basis by attempting mock test. By this you will get to know your preparation standards.
- Go for good study material for your exam preparation which is mostly recommended by professionals.
- Make notes of all important points and revise them daily.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
LSAT 2021 Result
The result of LSAT 2021 has been declared few days after the exam. It has been made available 12th April 2021 for 1st session and will be available on 28th June 2021 for 2nd session. LSAT result can be downloaded online using roll number or registration number.
The LSAT score will measure the candidate’s relative strength of critical thinking skills in comparison to the others. Students have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible to be present in the merit list.
LSAT 2021 Counselling
The Counselling procedure of LSAT 2021 will get started in the July 2021. At the time of counselling process students will be required to make choice of the institution/ college and course they are applying for.
Students will be required to freeze their seats for the process of admission. Also, students will be required to submit their necessary documents for verification.
LSAT 2021 Admission Procedure
Students will get admission into various participating institutions after qualifying the exam. For this students will be required need to visit the college/ institution in which they are seeking admission.
The admission procedure will vary for various institutions. Students will get allocated seats at the institutions of their choices according to their scores obtained in LSAT.
If you have any other query related to LSAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.