JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates (Announced), Exam Schedule – Know Here
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates have been announced. This exam is managed by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is the famous examination which is also known as the UP Polytechnic examination. It is conducted for those candidates who want to pursue polytechnic courses from the prestigious colleges situated in the limits of Uttar Pradesh. Get the complete information about JEECUP 2020 Exam date, application date, result and admit card date.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates – Exam Dates Announced
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam has been conducted on 12th and 15th September 2020. Check other dates below.
Check all the important dates of JEECUP 2020 from below table:
|Online registration commences from||17th June 2020 (Re-started)|
|Last date of online registration||21st June 2020|
|Application Form Correction starts||21st to 25th May 2020|
|Admit Card availability date||8 days prior to the exam|
|Exam date||Group A, E1, E2 – 12 September & for group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 15th September 2020|
|Answer Key Released||16th September 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2020|
|Counselling Starts from||October 2020|
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2020 Exam Schedule
The eligible candidates can fill UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form from 1st January 2020. The online registration form can be filled on the website till 20th May 2020.
Application have been re-started from 17th June 2020. Students can fill form till 21st June 2020.
Students can make correction in various details submitted in application form from 21st to 25th May 2020.
The registered candidates can download the JEECUP 2020 admit card from 5th & 7th September 2020 for offline & online exam. The examination will be conducted for Group A, E1, E2 on 12th September 2020 & for Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1 to K8 on 15th September 2020 in two sessions, morning and afternoon session.
The timing of Group A examination is 9 am to 12 am; Group E is 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm while the timings of Group B to I is 9 am to 12 am & K1 to K8 exam is 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
The successful or qualified candidates are required to participate in the JEECUP 2020 Counselling which will be organized from October 2020. The final allotment of seats will be done through counselling.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the JEECUP 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form is available from 1st January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Any other mode will not be entertained.
- Fill details carefully including personal, educational and etc. carefully.
- Upload the required scanned documents in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates can fill application form till 20th May 2020.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
JEECUP 2020 Application Fee will be paid through online or offline mode. Candidates can pay their fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or e- Challan of SBI. Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the JEECUP 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates should have domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subject.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 14 years as on 1st July 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates can be checked by the candidates in our article. We have provided all the dates from application process to counselling process. We have updated all the dates which have been announced by the authority on the website.
In case of any query regarding JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates, you can ask us by submitting your comments below in the specified comment box.