Lucknow University Admission 2018: Admission Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Lucknow University is the premier institution which offers admission to various UG and PG programmes. Lucknow University conducts entrance exam for admission to UG courses in the field of Science, Arts, Law and Commerce. Admissions into PG courses (except professional courses) will be based on merit. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s marks in qualifying exam/graduation. In this article, we are providing details about the Lucknow University Admission 2018 exam dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and many others information.
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
Students can get the all tentative exam schedule of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||3rd week of may 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||3rd week of July 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling Started||1st week of August 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
- Candidates seeking admission in the various programmes of the Lucknow University have to apply online.
- Application form for UG courses will be available in the third week of April 2018 while the application form for PG courses will be available in the third week of May 2018.
- The application process involves three steps including registration, fee payment and application submission.
- Students are also required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, note down the generated registration number and take a printout of filled-in application form for further references.
- Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 600/- per course for General and OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs. 300/- per course.
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years|
|B.Sc (Biology group)|
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)|
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate courses is as follows:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Lucknow University Admit Card 2018
Lucknow University 2018 Admit Card for UG entrance exam will be issued online. Candidates can get the admit card by entering candidate’s registration ID and password. On the examination day, candidates are required to bring the hard copy of their admit card.
Lucknow University Result 2018
On the basis of result, Lucknow University merit list will be prepared. It will be displayed on the website. Candidates can check their rank on the merit list. The Lucknow University 2018 merit list for PG courses will be announced in last week of July and result for UG entrance exam will be declared in the second week of June 2018.
Lucknow University Admission 2018
For UG courses, admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam marks. Admission into PG courses will be provided on the basis of entrance exam score, qualifying exam scores and interview. The reservation will be provided as under the rules set by the UP government. The counselling will be conducted in the University campus. All details regarding Lucknow University Admission will be displayed on the website.
If you have any queries regarding Lucknow University Admission 2018, you can leave your comments in the comment box.