Lucknow University 2021 Eligibility, Course Wise Eligibility – Know Here
Lucknow University 2021 Eligibility should be checked by the candidates before applying for any course. Lucknow University offers admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of engineering, management, education, science, arts and many other fields. The university organizes its own entrance test for providing admission in various courses. For some courses, like B.Tech admission will be given on the basis of JEE Main or UPSEE scores. Here we are providing Lucknow University Eligibility 2021 for various courses.
Lucknow University 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria is different for various courses offered by Lucknow University. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
Eligibility for UG Courses:
- BA – The candidates should have passed intermediate or equivalent exam. The minimum percentage will be 40% for general and OBC and 33% for SC and ST candidates.
- B.Com – Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce stream or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study. General & OBC candidates must score 40% marks (33% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- BA LLB – 12th or equivalent exam passed from any recognized board. Minimum 45% marks for general candidates and 40% for reserved categories.
- BCA – 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics Mathematics, Computer Science & Computer Application as a subject. The minimum percentage is 50% for general and 45% for SC and ST candidates.
Eligibility for PG Courses:
- MCA – Candidates should have qualified B.Sc. (CS), B.Sc. (CA), B.Sc. (IT) or BCA degree. General candidates must have secured 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- LLM – Law Graduate from any Recognized University are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage is 50% for general and 45% for SC and ST candidates.
- LLB – Graduates in any stream from recognized university with securing at least 45% marks for general/OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- M. Com – B. Com. or B. Com. (Hons) from a recognized university. The minimum marks should be 45% for general and 40% for reserved categories. BBA or BMS or similar professional qualification with Mathematics and Economics subjects are also eligible to apply.
- M. Ed – Candidates must have B. Ed, B.A.-B. Ed, B. Sc.-B. Ed., B. El.-B. Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate Degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for MBA:
- Qualifying Exam: Graduation in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.
- Percentage: Minimum 50% of marks at graduate level for general candidates and 45% marks for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to qualify LUMET or CAT entrance test.
Eligibility for MBA (5 Years):
- Qualifying Exam: Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks for general and 55% marks for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Eligibility for B.Tech (LE):
- Qualifying Exam: Diploma in Engineering from UP Board of Technical Education or any other recognized board.
- Percentage: Minimum 60% marks for general and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Lucknow University 2021 Eligibility must be checked by the applying students for UG/PG courses. The complete eligibility related to qualifying exam, percentage, subjects, age, etc can be checked from the article. Candidate will not be granted admission in case they are proved ineligible at the time of document verification of counselling.
For any other queries about Lucknow University 2021 Eligibility, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.