Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form (Released), Dates – Apply Here
Lucknow University 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th April (for PG). Lucknow University is one of the famous universities of India. It conducts a university level examination to offer admission into various UG & PG courses. Candidates can pursue these courses in the field of science, management, arts, commerce, etc. In this article, we are providing detailed information about Lucknow University Application Form 2019.
Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form – Released
Lucknow University 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th April (for PG) with late fee.
Click here to apply for PG Courses.
Click here to apply for MBA.
In this section, candidates can get information about application availability, date, mode, etc.
- The Lucknow University Application Form 2019 has been issued from 15th March 2019 (For UG & PG).
- Candidates can get the application only through online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the application.
- Candidates can fill the application till 15th April 2019 (For UG) & 20th April 2019 (For PG).
- Before filling the application form, candidates should ready with a valid email ID, mobile number, high school marksheet, photo ID proof, caste certificate & income certificate.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 50 KB) in a JPEG format.
- The university will also provide the application correction facility.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the Lucknow University registration form for further use.
- There will be no need to send the application & other documents to the university.
The fee can be deposited through credit card, debit card & net banking. Rs. 1000/- will also be charged in case of late fee payment. The application fee details as per the courses & categories are given here:
|For UG||For PG||For MBA|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST||Rs. 400||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
Candidates should fulfill the given eligibility criteria to apply for the Lucknow University entrance exam:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit should be 20 years, 21 years & 22 years as per the courses.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the bachelor/graduation degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (For GEN & OBC) & 40% marks (For SC/ST).
For MBA Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the graduation degree in any stream with the 10+2+3 system.
- Minimum Marks: Score at least 45% marks (For GEN & OBC) & 40% marks (For SC/ST).
Here, we have mentioned official dates of Lucknow University Admission Form 2019:
|Application Form Availability||15th March 2019||15th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||10th April 2019||15th April 2019|
|Online Application Submission with late fee||15th April 2019||20th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||25th April – 1st May 2019||8th – 15th May 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps to know how to apply for Lucknow University 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on proceed button.
- Fill your basic details for registration & click on “submit” button.
- You will get a “Registration ID” & “Password” in your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Login with registration ID & password.
- Now, fill your personal & education qualification details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- Check all the data before making payment.
- Now, make payment through online or offline mode.
- Take a print copy of the confirmation page & fee receipt for future use.
If you have any other queries about Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.