MAH CET 2020 Application (Till 22nd Feb), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
MAH CET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd February 2020. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. MAH CET also known as MAH MBA/MMS CET is a state level entrance test conducted every year to provide admission in MBA/ MMS course. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admissions in various institutes or colleges located in Maharashtra. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for MAH CET 2020. Here we are providing details regarding MAH CET Application Form 2020.
MAH CET 2020 Application Form – Till 22nd Feb
MAH CET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd February 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding MAH CET 2020 Application Form:
- MAH CET 2020 Application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 10th January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 22nd February 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to submit passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The signature size must be between 10 KB to 20 KB & photograph size must not be more than 50 KB.
- Candidates need to submit their valid/ working email ID & phone number in their application form.
- Before submission, candidates must re-check & verify the given details as no modification will be allowed later.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- Candidates must also take multiple printouts of their application form for further use.
- Candidates can submit the application form through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card/ Internet payment/ Internet banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets/ IMPS etc.
- Application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable in any case.
- The application fee for different category will be as:
|For open category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Backward class category candidates (SC/ST, VJ/DT- NT (A) NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC, SEBC) & person with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only.||Rs. 800/-|
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding MAH CET Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates are eligible to apply. Also, NRI, OCI, and PIO candidates are eligible to apply for MAH CET.
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (45% for OBC/ PwD category of Maharashtra state).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply for the examination.
MAH CET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know about MAH CET 2020 Exam Dates:
|Application form commences||10th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd February 2020|
|Last date to edit application||22nd February 2020|
|Last date to print application||8th March 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st March 2020|
|MAH CET 2020 exam date||14th & 15th March 2020|
How to Apply for MAH CET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for MAH CET 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Read all the given instruction carefully.
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill application form by entering personal, qualification, address & all other required details.
- Once you will submit the email ID & contact number an SMS with details will be sent to your registered ID or number.
- Now upload scanned image of signature & photograph in JPG format.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details in the application form.
- After verification, go to fee payment option.
- Submit your application fee as per your category.
- Then confirmation page will be appeared in your computer screen.
- Take multiple printouts of your application form.
- Keep the hard copy safe until admission.
Candidates must remember to check basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more through this article. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form MAH CET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to MAH CET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.