MAH MCA CET 2019: Result, Dates, Counselling, Admission
MAH MCA CET 2019 Result has been released on 13th April 2019. MAH MCA CET 2019 offers admission to the first year and second year of three years full time postgraduate Degree in MCA. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The exam is gateway to get admission in various Government/Government Aided/University Departments/Unaided institutions within the state. n this article, candidates can access the complete information of MAH MCA CET 2019.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Notifications – Result Declared
MAH MCA CET 2019 Result has been declared on 13th April 2019. Check here for result details.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the MAH MCA CET exam dates in this section.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Online registration starts from||15th January|
|Closing of online registration||28th February|
|Last date to print application form||9th March 2019|
|Issue of hall ticket||8th March|
|Exam date||23rd March|
|Declaration of result||13th April|
MAH MCA CET Result
The result has been declared after the successful completion of the entrance test. Candidates can view their results through online mode by entering their roll number or date of birth. MAH MCA CET result has been published on 13th April 2019.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
MAH MCA CET 2019 Counselling
Candidates have to fill the admission form to participate in the MAH MCA CET 2019 counselling. The authority will conduct the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for admission. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks in the merit list and availability of seats in the participating institutions.
Candidates have to verify their original documents at the time of document verification process. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges/institutions according to their ranks in the merit list. After the provisional seat allotment, candidates have to report the allotted college for final admission.
MAH MCA CET 2020 will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. It is a state level examination which is conducted for offering admission in first year and second year of three years postgraduate degree in MCA. The entrance test will be conducted in the month of March 2020.
MAH MCA Admit Card
The notification of downloading MAH CET 2019 admit card will also be sent through email/SMS to the candidate’s registered email Id and mobile number. The admit card has been released on 8th March 2019. Candidates can download their admit card through candidate’s login on DTE website.
Candidates have to enter their registration number/roll number or password/date of birth to get their hall ticket. It is necessary to affix recent photograph on the downloaded admit card same as provided during the registration.
MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern 2019
In this section candidates can get the complete exam pattern of MAH MCA.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question will be in English language.
- Total Questions: There will be 2 sections.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete both the papers.
- Type of Questions: It will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Computer Concepts –|
Computer Basics, Data
Language, Operating System
MAH MCA CET Syllabus
The MAH MCA syllabus will cover the topics such as logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, high school mathematics, vocabulary, English comprehension and verbal ability.
The main objective of the paper is to assess the general aptitude of the candidate to pursue a computer applications and software profession.
The computer concepts will cover the as Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Operating System Basics.
Click here to check official faq’s.
MAH MCA CET Application Form 2019
The application forms has been invited through online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- The MAH MCA CET application form 2019 has been started from 15th January 2019.
- The last date for inviting applications is 28th February 2019.
- Candidates can get the application form by click on ‘Click here for new registration’ tab.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system after the successful registration.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)and signature as per the required specifications as given for photograph & signature.
- The application fee can be paid through Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- It will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
|Candidates Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category from Maharashtra State and J & K Migrant||Rs. 1000/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
The eligibility criteria to apply in MCA course in Maharashtra through entrance exam are given below:
- Nationality: The candidate should be Indian national.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass the three years of Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC/AIU.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain 50% marks (40% for reserved categories belonging to Maharashtra state only) in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass with mathematics as one of the subject in 12th or at graduation level.
- For Lateral Entry: Candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Computer science or Information Technology).
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing n final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
If you have any other queries about MAH MCA CET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.