Manav Rachna University Admission 2023: Application(Out), Result
Manav Rachna University (MRNAT) Result 2023 has been released. Application Form 2023 is open for Phase II via online mode. Authorities offers admission in various UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the field of engineering, management etc. University conducts a university level entrance exam which is known as MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) for UG, P (except M.Tech). The university also provides admission based on various national level entrance exams such as JEE Main/ CLAT/ GATE/ UGC NET, etc. In this article, we have provided details about Manav Rachna University Admission 2023 such as exam date, application form, eligibility, etc.
Manav Rachana University 2023 Notifications – Application Open
Manav Rachna University 2023 Application Form is open for Phase II. Check here for application details.
Manav Rachna University 2023 (MRNAT) Result has been released via online mode for Phase I. Click here to get result.
Undergraduate courses: B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., BA, BCA, B.Ed., B.Sc. (Hons.).
Postgraduate courses: MTech in computer engineering, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc., MA etc.
Manav Rachna University 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Manav Rachna Üniversity Admission 2023|
|Exam type||UG, PG level|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducted by||Manav Rachna University|
|Application mode||Online mode|
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2023
Check the official dates for Manav Rachna University 2023 below:
|Online Application form release||Released|
|Last date to submit application form||–|
|MRNAT exam date||–|
|GD and PI date||–|
Manav Rachna University 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about application form for Manav Rachna University 2023 given below:
- The Manav Rachna Application Form 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- The application form has been released from October 2022.
- Candidates must fill all the required details in the application form like personal details, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- All the details should be correct as if there is any mistake the application form gets rejected.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- The last date for submission of application form will be third week of April 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee for each candidate is Rs 1200/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit/ credit card/ net banking/ e-wallets.
- The fee is non-refundable once paid.
How to Apply for Manav Rachna University
- Step-1: Visit the website of Manav Rachna University Admission 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on Apply New Registration.
- Step-3: Enter the details to fill the application form like personal, academic, contact number, etc.
- Step-4: Candidates will also be required to upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPEG/ JPG format with less than 1 MB in size.
- Step-5: The fee for the application form will be submitted in the online mode.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Manav Rachna University Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for Manav Rachna University 2023:
For B. Tech:
- Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian citizen/ NRI/ PIO to be eligible.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Scores: Candidates must have valid score in MRNAT entrance exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduate in engineering or its equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 55% marks to be eligible.
- Score: Candidates must have valid scorecards of MRNAT/ GATE 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 55% aggregate marks to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their final qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
Manav Rachna University Admission Procedure 2023
The Manav Rachna University 2023 admission process have multiple procedure like application process, entrance test, creation of merit list, etc. The admission process is organised by the university based on the university level entrance test MRNAT and other national level entrance exams.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of qualifying exam merit list score or JEE Main/ SAT/ NATA/ GATE, etc. The candidates will get informed through email/ SMS/ phone for further procedure.
Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2023 (MRNAT)
The entrance test has been conducted for providing admission in the UG and PG courses (except M.Tech) based on the University level entrance test which is termed as Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2023 (MRNAT).
The exam is conducted through online mode. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and the questions will be asked in MCQ format based on the 12th level or graduation based.
Manav Rachna University 2023 Result/ Merit list
The Manav Rachna University Result/ Merit list has been released from 29th January 2023. The university releases the separate merit lists for the different courses. The result has been declared through online mode.
The merit list/ result is prepared based on the candidates performance in the entrance exam. The university has prepared the university level merit list based on the result for shortlisted candidates. The candidates are requested to check result on the website and take the printout for future reference.
Manav Rachna University 2023 Counselling
The Manav Rachna University 2023 counselling will be commenced from February 2023. The candidates who are shortlisted based on the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure and only they will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
The candidates have to book the online slots for the verification of the documents during the Manav Rachna University 2023 counselling. Candidates will submit the original documents for verification to the counselling authority.
Documents needed for verification are as follows:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Scorecard (to apply for admission)
- Passport size photograph
Manav Rachna University Admission 2023
After counselling process gets over, the admission procedure will be started. Candidates will be required to appear in GD and PI test for seeking final admission. All the selected candidates who will receive admission offer letter from the university will be required to send the acceptance of admission for the offered program.
After the seat allotment process, candidates will report to the admission authority for completing admission formalities. Make a payment of 1st installment of fee for various programs.
If you have any query related to Manav Rachna University Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.