Manipal MET 2022: Counselling (Started), Cut Off Rank (Out), Registration
Manipal MET 2022 Counselling (Round 3) Registration & Choice filling has been started for B.Tech. Registrations are open for various UG/ PG courses. Manipal University offers admission into various UG/ PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc. For admission into various courses, candidates have to qualify MET (Manipal Entrance Test). MET is conducted in two phases in the month of April and June 2022. Through this article, candidates can check complete details about Manipal MET 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Manipal MET 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started (B.Tech)
Manipal MET 2022 Counselling Registration (Round 3) has been started for B.Tech. Check here for counselling details.
Manipal MET 2022 Registrations are open for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Various UG /PG courses are offered in Manipal University. These are:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, B.A., B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech (lateral entry), etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Pharma, M.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. medical, MCA, MD, MS, etc.
Manipal MET 2022 Important Dates
Know about Manipal MET Exam dates for 2022 session in the below given table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (official)|
|Starting of application form||9th December 2021 (Phase I)|
From 16th May 2022 (Phase II)
|Last date to submit MET applications||10th May 2022 (Phase 1)|
3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3)
|Slot booking for phase I||6th to 10th May 2022|
|Slot booking for phase II||3rd June to 4th June 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase I||14th, 15th & 16th May 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase II||9th, 10th & 11th June 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase III||10th & 11th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th June 2022 (Phase 1 & 2)|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of July 2022|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2022|
Manipal MET 2022 Counselling
Students can appear for Manipal MET Counselling from 23rd June 2022. Candidates have to visit the institution to participate in the counselling procedure. Students are required to pay for counselling fee to register for various rounds.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of various factors like number of appeared students in the exam, availability of seats, etc. Also students must bring their documents/ certificates for the certificate verification procedure of counselling. Various documents to be brought for verification are:
- Manipal MET admit card
- Manipal MET rank card
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th, 12thmark sheets
- Photo id proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Manipal MET 2022 Result
Students will be able to check their Manipal MET Result through online mode. The results can be checked by the students from 17th June 2022. After publication of result, the rank cards will be also available for downloading on the website.
To download the result, candidates have to enter their login details. The results will be available separately for various courses. Students are advised to take printout of rank card and keep it safely for reference in future.
Manipal MET 2022 Cut Off
Students will be required to attain the minimum cut off marks set in order to be eligible for admission into various courses. Manipal MET Cut Off will be available through online mode on the website.
The various factors depending upon which the cut off marks will be set are – difficulty level of paper, previous year cut off, number of candidates appeared for exam, etc. The cut off will vary for various courses, candidate’s categories, institution, etc.
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form
Know complete details about Manipal MET 2022 Application Form in the below given section:
- Manipal MET 2022 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The application process has been started for MET 2022.
- For online application process, candidates have to follow various steps – Online Registration, Filling application details, uploading of images/ documents, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Candidates must fill complete details in the form correctly as incomplete or incorrect form may lead to rejection.
- Last date to submit MET application form online is till 3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3).
- Applicants can pay application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Students can pay online application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking method.
- Offline application fee can be paid through demand draft (DD).
|General Applicants||Rs.2000 (Test fee -1400, course fee – 600)|
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored /International||Rs.2500|
Manipal MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students can know Manipal MET Eligibility criteria for various courses in the given below section:
For B.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th level /Intermediate exam from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Students must have obtained aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one optional subject.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students must have passed qualifying exam with Physics, English and Mathematics subjects along with any one from biotechnology/ biology or any technical vocational subject.
For M.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E or AIME from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Students must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age: There is no age limit to apply for M.Tech.
Manipal MET 2022 Exam Pattern
Get complete details about Manipal MET Exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: Time given to solve the paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice type of questions.
Check distribution of questions for various sections of paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2022 Syllabus
Check below details for Manipal MET Syllabus:
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, mathematical reasoning, relations and functions, coordinates geometry, calculus, etc.
Physics: Law of motion, motion of system of particles and rigid body, work and energy, unit and measurement, thermodynamics, kinematics, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, properties of bulk order, current electricity, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, periodic properties, basic concept in in chemistry, solutions, chemical thermodynamic, polymers, aldehyde and ketones, chemical kinetic, basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Manipal MET Preparation Tips
Candidates can take help of given below Manipal MET preparation tips to crack the exam:
- First of all, students must know complete details about the exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme, etc.
- After knowing complete details about exam, students must make a proper strategy to study for the exam and follow it in disciplined way.
- Students must make short notes and note important points and go through them at the time of revision.
- Solve mock test and sample papers for good preparation.
- Take mock test for analyzing your preparation standards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Manipal MET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of Manipal MET 2022 is made available for downloading after the slot booking for the exam. The slot booking for phase I exam has been started. For Phase II, slot booking can be done from 3rd to 4th June 2022.
Students can book their slots through online mode on the website. During slot booking process, students will be able to select their exam date, time and day. On the exam day, students must carry their admit cards along with complete documents mentioned with the instructions provided in the hall ticket.
If you have any other query related to Manipal MET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.