Manipal University Application Form 2020 (Till 30th June) – Apply Here
MET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2020. Manipal University conducts MU OET (Now, known as MET) examination every year. Through this examination, candidates can get admission in various UG, PG and other degrees. Admission will be offered to Engineering, Pharmacy, applied sciences, etc. It is a university level entrance examination. Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Manipal University Application form 2020 including dates, eligibility, etc.
Manipal University 2020 Application Form – Till 30th June (Extended)
Manipal MET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 30th June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the MU OET 2020 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 5th October 2019.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form including address, academic details, personal details, etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the registration form.
- Candidates can fill their MU OET 2020 application form till 15th June 2020.
- Take a printout of filled application form for further procedures.
- In case of Demand Draft (DD) candidates will have to send application form along with a DD to given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
- Candidates can pay application fee through online or offline both modes.
- Online application fee can be paid using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For offline mode candidates can pay fee through demand draft in favor of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|Category||Application Fee||Exam Fee|
|General category candidates||Rs. 600 (+test fee of Rs. 1400/-)||Rs. 2000/-|
|Foreign/ International/ NRI Sponsored Application||Rs. 2500/-||_|
Manipal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read Manipal University 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics, English subjects and any one of Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology subjects as optional.
For B.Tech (LE):
- Qualification: Candidates should have 3 years diploma in engineering from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
For M.Com Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in management or commerce from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have an engineering degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
Manipal University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check Manipal University 2020 official dates related to application from the given section:
|Starting of online application form||5th October 2019|
|Last date of application submission||15th June 2020|
|Online slot booking||–|
|MU OET 2020 exam date||–|
How to Apply for Manipal University 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for Manipal University 2020 Application Form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Open the link in new tab.
- Fill asked details i.e. name, mobile number and email id, etc.
- A message will be send to your registered email id indicating user id and password.
- Now login by entering login details.
- Fill details in the application form like education, address, academic etc.
- Upload your documents i.e. signature and passport size photograph in the application form.
- Click on ‘I agree’ button.
- Now you will have to select the course preferences.
- After that you will need to pay application fee.
- Enter fee details and make a payment.
- At last click on ‘submit and continue’ tab.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
In the above article, we have provided details about the Manipal University 2020 application form. Candidates who want to appear for MU OET 2020 must read this article to know more about the application dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure and much more.
If you have any other query about Manipal University 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.