MICAT 2021 Admit Card (Released), Call Letter, Instrutions – Get Here
MICAT 2021 Admit Card has been released on 28th January 2021 for MICAT-II. It has been released for MICAT -I. It is an important document which the candidates have to download by entering their respective login credentials. Mudra Institute of Communication will organize the MICAT examination. It will be conducted to offer admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications programme. Candidates can check here details for MICAT Admit Card 2021.
MICAT 2021 Admit Card – Released (MICAT-II)
MICAT-II 2021 Admit Card has been released on 28th January 2021. Click here to get admit card.
MICAT-I 2021 Admit Card has been released. Click here to get admit card.
A few important details regarding the MICAT 2021 Admit card will be as follows:
- The admit card/ call letters is provided to students through online mode.
- The details which will be mentioned in MICAT II 2021 Call Letters are name & roll number of the candidate, photograph, signature and venue of exam.
- Candidates can download their admit card through their login.
- The candidate will be required to carry the admit card and the photo identity proof in original during the day of the examination.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that they check for any discrepancy or error in detail present in it.
- If any candidate finds out any discrepancy in the admit card, then they will have to inform the authorities as soon as possible.
- All the candidates will be required to carry their respective admit cards to the exam centre or else they won’t be able to appear for the examination.
MICAT 2021 Important Dates
The official date of the MICAT I & II 2021 Admit card are provided in the table below:
|Release of MICAT-I Admit Card||2nd December 2020||27th January 2021|
|Date of Examination||5th December 2020||30th January 2021|
How to Download the Admit Card
The steps through which a candidate would be able to download the MICAT Admit card are as follows:
- Click on the official website link (link is given above).
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required login credentials i.e. User ID and password.
- Click on the login button.
- After login, the admit card would appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and then proceed to take print out.
Details Mentioned in the MICAT Admit Card
The following details would be present in the MICAT 2021 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Address of MICAT exam venue
- Date and time
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Guidelines of the examination
Documents to be Carried with Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry any one of the following ID proofs along with the MICAT Call Letters 2021:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (UID)
- Pan Card
- College/ Institute ID card (recent)
MICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MICAT 2021 examination is provided below:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through Computer-based online mode.
- Number of Sections: There are 6 sections in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The maximum time for the test is 2 Hours and 45 Minutes.
- Total Numbers of Questions: There are around 145 questions in the exam. (Number of questions is not pre-defined)
- Type of Questions: There is a mix of Subjective and Objective questions.
- Medium of Paper: The paper will be in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
The MICAT 2021 Admit card is a very important document that is required to be produced by every candidate on the day of the examination. It will also be needed during the counselling process as well. The admit card is available through online mode.
If you have any other queries regarding MICAT 2021 Admit Card, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.